Studio Reference Amplifier

DC protect with blinking led indication.

Attachments

• apex dc6.JPG
    apex dc6.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 1,081
Reactions: 1 user
Hello guys finally my sr 200 working.i also made pp12 .1st sr200 I am using 45 0 45 Ac 8 amp supply .
In DC it's 63 0 63. But it's sound too low like 50 to 80 watt. 2nd I made pp12 there are capacitor pop up. Can any 1 guide me .I will upload photo pp12.i just Mark red .Which pop up.i am using 24 0 24 supply.can any 1 guide me .Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_20190506_230538.jpg
    IMG_20190506_230538.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 886
Sunny, if your build of the amplifier that worked fine for 100 people before, doesn't work - it doesn't mean the amplifier is bad.
It means you did not build it the right way.
You ask to help with troubleshooting without giving any information for that.
How do people know what's wrong with your amplifier?
If the problem is that when bass hits you loose the volume of the mids and highs - first thing I can think of is the rails sagging.
Is your PSU powerful enough? Do you use the wires "fat" enough for the high-current connections?
In general, to see if your amplifier works correctly, you need a DMM (preferably True RMS), oscilloscope, signal generator, and load equivalent (100W or so). You send the sine wave through the amplifier, monitor the load with an oscilloscope, and track the rails with DMM at the same time.

Cheers,
Valery

PS. Popped up electrolytics most likely mean you have soldered them backwards. Check the polarity of those capacitors - plus to plus, minus to minus.

Sunny, if your build of the amplifier that worked fine for 100 people before, doesn't work - it doesn't mean the amplifier is bad.
It means you did not build it the right way.
You ask to help with troubleshooting without giving any information for that.
How do people know what's wrong with your amplifier?
If the problem is that when bass hits you loose the volume of the mids and highs - first thing I can think of is the rails sagging.
Is your PSU powerful enough? Do you use the wires "fat" enough for the high-current connections?
In general, to see if your amplifier works correctly, you need a DMM (preferably True RMS), oscilloscope, signal generator, and load equivalent (100W or so). You send the sine wave through the amplifier, monitor the load with an oscilloscope, and track the rails with DMM at the same time.

Cheers,
Valery

PS. Popped up electrolytics most likely mean you have soldered them backwards. Check the polarity of those capacitors - plus to plus, minus to minus.

Greetings brother.
I just checking .No 1 reply my massage. All day members ignore me included mile sir .I always respect all diy member.see my all post I always write Sir .Buy I ask many tiny my problem not 1 can help. Only u help me lot. .I have not this instrument .I have only dmm .I used good capacitor in PSU .I use 4 15000 uf in psu ..

hi sunny, i have made several amps using only Analog multimeter, neither an electronics too...just the hobbyist i studied making audio when i was accused to have damaged some hi-fi not pro series amps---i mean low quality amps. when i was ask to operate since they have nobody to tap on. i was challenged to make my own amp to prove that electronic parts are unpredictable that it has life span...now i have made more than 20 amps big or small from 5watts to bigger amps like H900. i am just saying my 1/8watt technique here...
sometimes you have to analyze everything HOW i DO my thing?
1. get a new copy of schematic you had used,
2. power on your amp. measure everything...
3. write all measurements and upload it together with your PSU + Amp(pictures). take pictures both top and bottom---many eyes are better than one pair... (they are not psychic):)
one more thing Mr. Dragan, Valery and others made reference of typical voltages so read it back...hope that helps

regards
sam

hi sunny, i have made several amps using only Analog multimeter, neither an electronics too...just the hobbyist i studied making audio when i was accused to have damaged some hi-fi not pro series amps---i mean low quality amps. when i was ask to operate since they have nobody to tap on. i was challenged to make my own amp to prove that electronic parts are unpredictable that it has life span...now i have made more than 20 amps big or small from 5watts to bigger amps like H900. i am just saying my 1/8watt technique here...
sometimes you have to analyze everything HOW i DO my thing?
1. get a new copy of schematic you had used,
2. power on your amp. measure everything...
3. write all measurements and upload it together with your PSU + Amp(pictures). take pictures both top and bottom---many eyes are better than one pair... (they are not psychic):)
one more thing Mr. Dragan, Valery and others made reference of typical voltages so read it back...hope that helps

regards
sam

Greeting sir thanks for help. 1 make 3 time this amp .Ever time I am fail.but I listen sr200 on YouTube.its best amp. Sound is very sweet .It's my favorite amp .And I think this is best amp of this world.but I am able to make this .But if diy members can help me .Then I will make this .

vzaichenko Sir greetings .I am.using 12"" woofer 8 ohm.my DC volt is 63 0 63 .When I using pre amp ..There is no high frequency .It mean amp is not isolation..Can I change gain resistor for making bass high..1 more I have 55 0 55 15 amp transformer.can I use this.any plus point.i am using Toshiba transistors .It's ttc5200 tta1943..