Sony vFET Illustrated build guide

Assumed you have P3 P4 initial settings was fully counterclockwise, you need to set them slowly, one after the other, always just a little bit, while watching voltages T6-T7 and T8-T9. If you have reached 1.2V on them, you are fine.
You can watch meanwhile G-T18 voltage, it must be near 0V.
Don't worry if it not exactly 0V.
Just do it everything, as it is in building instructions.

Last edited:
Don't hurry, read the manual instead.
So are you a piano teacher?
My parents were in this business.
My father was a college music teacher, choir leader.
My mother was a solfeggio teacher, introducing small people into the world of music.
Many of them later became famous Hungarian musicians.

Last edited:
Don't hurry, read the manual instead.
So are you a piano teacher?
My parents were in this business.
My father was a college music teacher, choir leader.
My mother was a solfeggio teacher, introducing small people into the world of music.
Many of them later became famous Hungarian musicians.

Really? Nice!

Im teaching piano but i have a passion for electronics and specially for the various aspects of sound. This is a hobby that my father gave me. He was and is a very curious person with no academic knowledge in the analog electronics world but that was the trigger point for me to enjoy music and later to pursue the piano lessons. Well, im going farway with this offtopic theme. Im going to proceed with the build. Im anxious to listen to this baby vfet.

BR

well, everything went fine till now. Just one question. I've biased one channel in the first 5 minutes after power on. I could get 100mv across R32 and almost 0 offset (1mv). The amp is warm now, after 40 minutes and the voltage drop is at 97,2mv and offset ~5mv. Should i rebias to 100mv? or leave it?