Sony VFET Amplifier Part 2

Ah, all my dear VFET friends are still over here ..... Christophe, Dady, Jama:)
I'm recovering from a more than two weeks long influenza...haven't build anything, no energy to read or post on DIYAudio... I hate being sick :mad:

Nice to see you here :D

Walter

Hi WalterW

Thanks for kind words.
Yes is nice Vfet friends are all around there in diy hobby enjoyment :D
No doubt feel recover quickly in few days.
Posted today that sign your natural body defence are back and start on strong energy path.
Each day become more sunny :cheerful::cheerful::cheerful::cheerful::cheerful:

Attachments

• 820F77E1-D355-429E-AA54-CB05132F911B.JPG
    820F77E1-D355-429E-AA54-CB05132F911B.JPG
    591.8 KB · Views: 362
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
We've got the brackets to mount TO-3's and boards to heat sinks, on order. Papa has a prototype PCB he's going to test, and when it is proven right, he'll send us the Gerbers and we'll get the PCBs ordered. The PCBs have a bit less lead time so it should work out. I'm afraid it's looking like a solid 2 months at this point. But it will be worth it!

We've got the brackets to mount TO-3's and boards to heat sinks, on order. Papa has a prototype PCB he's going to test, and when it is proven right, he'll send us the Gerbers and we'll get the PCBs ordered. The PCBs have a bit less lead time so it should work out. I'm afraid it's looking like a solid 2 months at this point. But it will be worth it!

Thanks to Mr Pass , Variac and all DiyAudio Store Team.
Such morning news make me feel constructive.
Best regards and have a nice day :)

Attachments

• F410FD93-F6F0-464F-8315-A2683A37FC08.JPG
    F410FD93-F6F0-464F-8315-A2683A37FC08.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 650

The news I have been waiting on. It sounds as though it is going to happen.