Sons of VHex

BF862 version

Here is a BF862 version set with corrected small holes for home etching.
I also attach the jpeg ones for reference.

Cheers,
Valery

Attachments

• 06-VHex+CP-BOM-1.0.zip
    10 KB · Views: 72
  • 05-VHex+CP-PCB-TOP-1.0.pdf
    71.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 04-VHex+CP-PCB-BOTTOM-1.0.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 03-VHex+CP-Sch-1.0.pdf
    46.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 02-VHex+CP-PCB-TOP-1.0.JPG
    02-VHex+CP-PCB-TOP-1.0.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 417
  • 01-VHex+CP-PCB-BOTTOM-1.0.JPG
    01-VHex+CP-PCB-BOTTOM-1.0.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 416
  • 00-VHex+CP-Sch-1.0.JPG
    00-VHex+CP-Sch-1.0.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 452
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Thanks Valery - missed that. :)

I am new at home made PCBs here but I think if using iron on transfer method for mask I want the image of the bottom not in mirror image. So I will manually mirror when printing PDF. The way I see it, we want the laserprint image to appear just like we want to view it on the back side of the board. Do I have this right?

Thanks Valery - missed that. :)

I am new at home made PCBs here but I think if using iron on transfer method for mask I want the image of the bottom not in mirror image. So I will manually mirror when printing PDF. The way I see it, we want the laserprint image to appear just like we want to view it on the back side of the board. Do I have this right?

No. Any image you transfer will read backwards because it reverses when you iron it down. If you can read the print it won't transfer properly.

Man, l pulled a rookie mistake. I etched a pair of boards and had them 90% drilled when I realized the pins on the TO220's were too close together. Came back and checked and saw that I had the print set to fit to margins. Doh, I wasted two boards, etch solution and about two hours of my day. :bomb:

Deep breath Terry.

Man, l pulled a rookie mistake. I etched a pair of boards and had them 90% drilled when I realized the pins on the TO220's were too close together. Came back and checked and saw that I had the print set to fit to margins. Doh, I wasted two boards, etch solution and about two hours of my day. :bomb:

Deep breath Terry.

I'm glad I didn't put any money on a time in the pool!

Valery:Thank you very much- quick done layout- wow!
I will take it to learn arrange parts and routing in Eagle- if allowed?
Next steps to complied with Mask and Prints is more difficult to learn at moment.

Terry:Oh that's bad, i was inquisitively to first build results or short impression.

Wish you and others a nice Thanksgiving.

Regards.