• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Soft as a Feather Pillow (SFP) SSR Soft Start Circuit GB

Just such that there is no confusion

v.2.2

Softstart_3.png
IMG_9811.jpeg

v2.3

PXL_20230614_201819079.jpg
SFP-v2.3-Schematic.jpg

I can see use cases for both and one doesn't always need additional status information such as can be see on v2.2 nor a momentary switch... but I like that stuff ;) so in light of that, I will stick to v2.2.

Gonna be interesting what is cooking in your brain for v2.4 .. who knows what untapped potential you see

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Vunce is correct. These are two different boards (products). Unfortunately, they have similar names and the rev numbers are similar at circa 2.2/2.3.

SFP (soft as a feather pillow) has no remote on/off capability. Just soft start. Latest is 2.3

SFPP (soft as a feather pillow plus) has remote on/off capability plus remote shutdown due to safety trigger. Latest is 2.2.

I am working on an update to SFPP that doesn’t use those pesky SMT flip flop and NANDs with tiny hidden solder pads.

Reactions: 1 user