• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SlewMaster Project Boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mini LaFET PCB

I have laid out the SM MiniLaFet PCB as attached.
Who do I attrib the Schematic design to?

Attachments

• SM 1P LATFET PCB Draft.png
    SM 1P LATFET PCB Draft.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 377
Why are pads created that have "motes" around them, limiting the connection to the rest of the circuit to a "crosshair"? I've seen it done, but I don't know why, obviously. Perhaps it's just on the silk, as an indicator.

Attachments

• PCB Detail.jpg
    PCB Detail.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Any board's for sale,Kypton Or Symasui for example, two ips board im interest of to bye,
thankäs for answer Alcroner.

Well... As much as I wanted to do this project, it will be quite some time before I could get to it... So I'll sell only in a lot the latest GB parts I bought, which is the following:
2x KND
2x Slewmaster
2x tube ips that I cannot remember the name.

All I want is what I paid for them about 1-2 months ago.

PM me if you're interested or anyone else if alcroner is not a taker

Thanks
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.