SissySIT

Joined 2012
Paid Member
There seems to be some inconsistencies in the CineMag webpage regarding H and L:

-CMOQ-1H High Nickel, -1L 50% Nickel

-CMOQ-2H High Nickel, -2L 50% Nickel

-CMOQ-3H 50% Nickel, -3L 50% Nickel

-CMOQ-4H 50% Nickel, -4L High Nickel

-CMOB-1H High Nickel, -1L 50% Nickel

-CMOB-3H High Nickel, -3L 50% Nickel

-CMOB-4H High Nickel, -4L 50% Nickel

It seems that there may be errors. Some H are listed as 50% Nickel but more H are listed as High Nickel. Confirmation from CineMag before ordering is probably warranted.

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Just a heads up. I don’t know if others had better luck than me, but I tried calling Cinemag to place an order several times and left a message with my number for a call back. Never heard from them. That was a couple weeks ago. I gave up and ordered Jensen transformers from a seller on eBay...got them in 3 days.

A pair of sissies, no sorry ... ;) ... SITs from Japan. Consecutive serial numbers. Look more like a starter solenoid out of a car, than transistors :)
Now I need to rig something up to test them.

Attachments

• IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    859.2 KB · Views: 629
I am pras1170

I saw my picture

Thank you

Welcome Pras1170 !
Thanks as well :) Rare SITuation we have direct contact with seller on the forum.
Could You write us please about Tokin SIT batch story ?
Was for industry machines purpose in China or some other products or contracts ?
How many of Tokin thansistors in stock today ?
Total is 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 pieces ?

Kindest regards :D

Just a heads up. I don’t know if others had better luck than me, but I tried calling Cinemag to place an order several times and left a message with my number for a call back. Never heard from them. That was a couple weeks ago. I gave up and ordered Jensen transformers from a seller on eBay...got them in 3 days.

Well, I emailed Jensen 3 weeks ago, and still no answer. :D

I am using translation software. If there is a wrong language, please forgive me, tha

Welcome Pras1170 !
Thanks as well :) Rare SITuation we have direct contact with seller on the forum.
Could You write us please about Tokin SIT batch story ?
Was for industry machines purpose in China or some other products or contracts ?
How many of Tokin thansistors in stock today ?
Total is 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 pieces ?

Kindest regards :D

Hello everyone, in China, this THF-51S 2SK182ES has a wide range of work, for elevators, and high-temperature copper smelters. At the beginning, there were only old goods in China, which were brought from some countries to China, and later to DIY. People like it, so I have a new supply.
I am a supplier of electronic components, semiconductors, TO-220, TO-3P, TO-247 TO-3 BGA QFP in China. I remember that in 2006, I started as a Chinese boss, he let I found him the source of supply, used on the elevator, used on very expensive elevators.
During this period, just one of China's famous ones: the people who produced the bronzes (the hardware factory) found me, we all know that the factory that produces the bronzes, the machine needs very strong current, and the pressure is resistant, they can Work, know that I am selling TO-3, so before that, I only had the old, used 2SK182ES THF-51S THF-51T THF-51N, but sold to the factory, they are measured, they No need to pair, this is very easy, they do not need to precisely match these claims, (only in the case of the amplifier, DIY will have this requirement), so there is no way, the factory that produces copper can only use the old goods first. The used THF-51, the quantity purchased by the factory is 50PCS, and it is purchased once a year (it can be used for a long time, the manufacturer needs to replace him, because it is a copper factory, so the time of work is to Always working)
In fact, there are many people in China who use it in industry. (Diy people think that the pairing is troublesome and the requirements are strict, so only a small number of people dare to touch it.) (The number of DIY is relatively small, one time to buy 2PCS or 4pcs, then Or 8PCS-10PCS)
But the expensive elevator is a matter of life safety. The manufacturer asked me to help find the source of supply. I want to find a new one as soon as possible. They can work and continue to use it. They told me that in the Japanese country, they bought a brand new one, but Expensive, very slow time

Slowly, customers in Taiwan and Hong Kong have found me. They are DIY, audio enthusiasts. They like it very much (maybe also sell THF-51 2SK182 to all over the world, so that everyone who likes it has it)
One day, in Shenzhen, China, in the vicinity of my shop, there was a merchant that specializes in selling audio. I also found me. I am particularly excited that he is not far away from me. He sells audio to customers in Hong Kong and Taiwan. , making and repairing audio, gallstone machine, (this purchase of 2SK182ES, made a very beautiful machine, going to the competition, using 4, doing the work very well, he told me that for this game, he prepared After 6 months, I bought a lot of accessories)

In China, this is more resistant to high temperatures, the parameters are relatively large, the pressure is relatively large, people use more scope, but the price is more expensive, so DIY people also put him on more works, making The sound, then go to the competition, because the price is relatively expensive, so the amount used is relatively small, people found that he used in the country outside China, the sound, the amplifier, people have a deep feeling for it, but there are also people I don't want to touch it, because the pairing problem is more troublesome, some people don't have professional knowledge, and always like to hear better sounds, so it will be used in amplifiers, stereos, amplifiers, they will have fever, it will be crazy because of headaches.

At the beginning, for every quantity, I only have 1000pcs
I have only 500pcs left now (it needs to be sold for a long time, because the elevator is no longer needed, now only the copper factory, and DIY enthusiasts)

I am still very small in the Chinese market, so I can only sell it through platforms and networks around the world. The new source of supply is rare in China (it can be said that there is not much, there are many sources of electroplating renovation)

I am a new user, using translation software, please forgive me (I don't know the translated text, is there a wrong language)

In the past few years, I have met the youngest DIY enthusiasts, 35 years old, the oldest and 60-year-old elderly.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
from my previous correspondence with pras1170 , I know that with

The new source of supply is rare in China (it can be said that there is not much, there are many sources of electroplating renovation)

he is saying that - all those THF51 and 2SK182 , looking extremely shiny , are used ones , but cleaned and galvanized , with new lettering

Joined 2008
Paid Member
大家好,在中国,这款THF-51S 2SK182ES广泛用于电梯和高温铜冶炼厂。起初,中国只有旧货,从一些国家运到中国,后来到​​DIY。人们喜欢它,所以我有新的供应。
我是中国电子元件,半导体,TO-220,TO-3P,TO-247 TO-3 BGA QFP的供应商。我记得在2006年,我开始作为一名中国老板,他让我发现他是供电的源头,用在电梯上,用在非常昂贵的电梯上。
在此期间,只有中国名牌之一:生产青铜器的人(五金厂)找到我,我们都知道生产青铜器的工厂,机器需要很强的电流,而且耐压,他们可以工作,知道我卖的是TO-3,所以在那之前,我只用了旧的,用过的2SK182ES THF-51S THF-51T THF-51N,但是卖给了工厂,他们测量了,他们不需要配对,这很容易,它们不需要精确匹配这些说法,(仅在放大器的情况下,DIY会有这个要求),所以没有办法,生产铜的工厂只能先使用旧货。使用的THF-51,工厂购买的数量为50PCS,每年购买一次(可以使用很长时间,制造商需要更换他,因为它是铜厂,所以时间到工作是始终工作)
事实上,中国有很多人在工业中使用它。 (Diy人认为配对很麻烦且要求严格,所以只有少数人敢碰它。)(DIY的数量相对较少,一次购买2PCS或4pcs,那么或8PCS-10PCS )
但昂贵的电梯是生命安全的问题。制造商让我帮忙找到供应来源。我想尽快找到一个新的。他们可以继续使用它。他们告诉我,在日本国家,他们买了一个全新的,但昂贵,非常慢的时间

台湾和香港的客户慢慢找到了我。他们是DIY,音频爱好者。他们非常喜欢(也许还向世界各地出售THF-51 2SK182,所以每个喜欢它的人都有它)
有一天,在中国深圳,在我的商店附近,有一个专门销售音频的商人。我也找到了我。我特别兴奋他离我不远。他向香港和台湾的客户销售音频。 ,制作和修理音响,胆机,(这次购买2SK182ES,制作了一台非常漂亮的机器,参加比赛,使用4,做得很好,他告诉我,对于这个游戏,他准备了6个月后,我买了很多配件)

在中国,这是耐高温,参数比较大,压力比较大,人们使用范围更广,但价格更贵,所以DIY人也把他放在更多的作品上,制作声音,然后去参加比赛,因为价格相对较贵,所以使用量相对较少,人们发现他在国外使用的声音,功放,人们都有深厚的感受,但也有人我不想触摸它,因为配对问题比较麻烦,有些人没有专业知识,总喜欢听到更好的声音,所以它会用在放大器,立体声音响,放大器中,它们会发烧,因为头痛会很疯狂。

一开始,每个数量,我只有1000个
我现在只剩下500件(它需要长时间出售,因为不再需要电梯,现在只有铜厂和DIY爱好者)

我在中国市场上的规模还很小,所以我只能通过全球的平台和网络进行销售。新的供应来源在中国很少见(可以说没有多少,有很多电镀改造的来源)

我是新用户,使用翻译软件,请原谅我(我不知道翻译文本,是否有错误的语言)

在过去的几年里,我遇到了最年轻的DIY爱好者,35岁,最老的和60岁的老人。

s-l500.png

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg