SissySIT R.3

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Swap the position, or swap the amps out for another Papa/ZM project?

That XA252 SIT looks like it'd be a nice complement to the Sissy after I've entered a diabetic coma with all the sugar it gives to me... ;)

No doubt there are some top secret SIT projects on Mighty ZM's bench, just waiting to come play?

I already have spare pair of 2SK180 & 182... I'm wondering if I should acquire more THF-51 while I still can lol

swap position of pcbs, to widen your smile while you're asleep

secret ....... naah ...... I'm creatively constipated of lately, no new amp 3 weeks already ....... ZM is obviously one hit wonder

:rofl:

Reactions: 1 user
Drilled and tapped holes in both heatsinks, here is one side. And all the screws fit :)

So slowly getting there. Need to buy a few odds and ends and then finish my softstart board and power supply so I can power this puppy up.

Attachments

• 20220923_171925.jpeg
    20220923_171925.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 86
count on rising base plate (if you have it) for 8-10mm, so you can route mains wires underneath

lip up

how to - on any of my builds pics

longer M4 screws for base, risers - usually 3 pcs of M5 nuts are enough as riser, on each M4 screw before putting da plate in place
Thanks, I have been looking at pics of your builds and noticed you put the plate lip up and used nuts to space it up.

Since I'm in the US, using US size screws, 4-40 and 6-32 size for mounting the PWBs and SITs. Planning to use a #8 size for mounting the plate.

Randy