SissySIT R.3

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Choky,
No one is smarter than you (except maybe Papa) and you never, ever make mistakes!😉
you know , I really thought long and hard about that

no wonder that Papa is smarter than even Mighty Moi - I did taught him everything I know, then he did some tricks of his own!!

fact that he's slightly older than Mighty Moi, so he was making speakers and amps on day when I was born, is irrelevant - those talented guys are good even at precognition routines !

go figure ......

:rofl:

davidjt,

Welcome to the club. I think your in a good shape with the SITs you have. The SissySIT is a great amp. I love mine and the next in the cue for me will be the Singing Bush. I would have already pulled the trigger but a pair of SS magically came into my possession thanks the codyt and NP.

Just remember you can’t have to many amps.
Did you build the Singing Bush?

Another very happy greedy boy!

I have set up the second channel of my SissySIT, which went swimmingly, and have been listening to music in stereo through some proper speakers, albeit a pair of old Mission floorstanders and via dubious temporary hookup wire/connections. I'm using my Noir headphone amp as a preamp as the source is currently just my smartphone (playing FLAC media files) - the 6dB gain of the Noir is just right. I can already hear how good this amplifier is!

RRIBEz1.jpg

The only minor issue is a tiny bit of transformer buzz that I'll need to check out, though it is inaudible unless you're within a metre of the amp.

All I need to do to finish the project is to fabricate front and rear panels and hook-up the socketry.

Thank you Mighty ZM.