Simplistic NJFET RIAA

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Thank you nicoch46

I will now master in snubbers.

Please do not take my further actions as fundamental because the sound of the Riaa (10 hours latter) is becoming awesome... I can even listen to old records ! The image and detail are so strong I can really understand what was the original idea of the musitians ... :hot:

The residual noise I am trying to defeat is buried deep in the vinyl surface noise :redhot:

I just want to get the best of the best "Primus Inter Pares" riaa.

Ricardo

erno put snubber on byv27 , I live in place when I put stealt2 ,more detail but some edge ,cured after when I put nichicon KG ... but need to try without...

difficult see ring with scope ....and no one solution, trafo-diode caps work together...

interesting the resitor 0,1r series and 1kparallel to dump trafo in my link back ,or beetween diode and caps

http://www.hagtech.com/pdf/snubber.pdf

there is T-network caps at half price if you want burn some money , fortunately you need only two

jensen 4pole (F&T stuff as mundorf....)

he Jensen totally wipes the floor with the other two capacitors. Above 10KHz there is nothing left of the noise. At 5KHz the noise already dips below 1µV (-120dBV).
I don't know about you,but I'll gladly pay €33,- for this kind of an improvement. look