Simplistic NJFET RIAA

Don't U worry I am confused full stop
15Hz at -6db is ok but do not expect me to tell U what the -3db frequency is as abowe aplies.

Tanks for clarification about CD as I say we don't want Cd/Analog argument here.

We will see…. I do not know my final outcome, but I'll have some reduction at 20Hz (probably 2-3dB) based Linkwitz classic slop. My goal is to keep all audio in and to remove/reduce useless for audio signal. -3 or -6 dB will be tested after filter installation into my Sub.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Is the cart's body grounded to the TT chassis? See there is DMM continuity from its body screws to the phono chassis. Up the Rs resistors by adding about 3 Ohm value on each then set tp again. If its still not giving less susceptibility results, get 1uH inductors (they look like 0.25W resistors) and/or ferrite rings to intervene on the signal hot nearest to pcb.

Is the cart's body grounded to the TT chassis? See there is DMM continuity from its body screws to the phono chassis. Up the Rs resistors by adding about 3 Ohm value on each then set tp again. If its still not giving less susceptibility results, get 1uH inductors (they look like 0.25W resistors) and/or ferrite rings to intervene on the signal hot nearest to pcb.

The reading are kind of jumpy...I see about 9 (1st screw) and 12 (2nd screw) Ohms between screws and FSP chassis. Between screws is 5.3 Ohm.
Is it normal?
Let's do step by step.

Last edited:
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
OK. Make K369 Rs resistors higher like I described when you get the chance, so little more self feedback makes the input stabler against RF although the RF to chassis capacitors already seem to have worked when TT cables are grounded to FSP not creating antenna with the cart's coils like when free and touching their barrel. Are those TT cables shielded in coaxial manner BTW?

OK. Make K369 Rs resistors higher like I described when you get the chance, so little more self feedback makes the input stabler against RF although the RF to chassis capacitors already seem to have worked when TT cables are grounded to FSP not creating antenna with the cart's coils like when free and touching their barrel. Are those TT cables shielded in coaxial manner BTW?

I'll try your advice tomorrow. WB TT uses Cardas cable looks like 4 (L+R and two returns) slightly twisted wires plus cooper braid around which is TT GND that I connects to FSP chassis.