• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

I've had the exact setup you're using, let's call it A (D: stock, C: iFi).

Then I upgraded the clean side power to a Jung-type super reg, and shortly after replaced the stock adapter with an ebay'd "Studer 900" LPS. I'll use B for reference.

B was a significant step up from A, and I was quite happy with it, expecting marginal improvement from the Shanti. To be honest, the main reason I bought the Shanti was so I can save a socket and an audiophile power cord.

Boy was I wrong.

The Digione Sig is a very good streamer, but falls a bit short compared to hi-end brand products I've auditioned. With the Shanti, I feel that the Digione Sig firmly sets itself in the big league. The cost is ridiculously low for such a big jump in sonic improvement.

TLDR; Shanti >>>> Good LPS >> iFi + stock

Thanks for your good perspective. I think I will go for Shanti.

@cdsgames - two questions for you on the USBridge Signature:

1) Will the Isolator 1.2 still be compatible with the USBridge Signature?
2) Will you sell the USBridge Sig + Alu case for DigiOne Sig? Some of us already have DigiOne Sig, and wish to only upgrade the SBC powering it.

Looking forward to this!

Shanti bundle will be available . (USBridge)

Samples of Revolution will be sent to people that I worked with in the past and that I trust the judgement .

Any love for prospective Audiphile Pi buyers who had to have the Shanti right away? ;)

On a more serious note, would you recommend connecting ground on the Shanti to Audiphile Pi if I'm using it with a Digione Signature player instead of HAT DAC?

Thank you!

Shanti and Revolution bundle..yes
Isolator is compatible..in fact anything that works on RPI will work on Usbridge
Usbridge + Alu case for USBS+ Digione Sig will be available
If you have purchased a Shanti and want to buy a USbridge , please email is first *with order number) and we will offer you same discount
I recommend earthing USbridge yes and we have added to the manual (place)

How will USbridgeSig sound with Digione. Sorry I am unable to answer from my test data, I will not give my personal opinion .