• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Remote relay volume control kit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Apox problems...

Hi!
I have some trouble making it all work together...
I have 4 input boards, for 8 inputs, and 2 APOX-2 volume-boards,
And they all seem to work as pairs(?), but when connecting them all,
-either I loose volume boards, or I loose a pair of input boards.

I have transferred the newest firmware.

And I have tried all possible adress-jumper-mixing ...
:confused:

What have I overlooked?

Arne K

Hello,
I slipped my APOX unit in between my TV tuner and preamp and think I hit a slight problem. When the apox is off, a horrible buzz comes out of my speakers, which resolves itself when the apox unit powers on and connects the tuner to the output. What is going on here? My setup is as follows:

TV tuner --> APOX --> preamp --> amp --> speakers.

The problem persists when the preamp is taken out of the setup and is constant when there are no inputs connected. All connections are single ended. One error I committed in construction was that, for the inputs, I wired ground to the negative hole in the PCB instead of GND like I was supposed to, but I believe that negative and GND are jumpered together on the bottom of the board, so this is ok. Is there something I am missing here?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.