R evenge C omes with F orce

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Forgot to post the HR input-screens:

b:)

Attachments

• ol_2-3-input.GIF
    ol_2-3-input.GIF
    69.9 KB · Views: 174
Hi epa,

Is the Le value a measured value, or a guess? The throat chamber looks more like a duct than a chamber, and the coupling from the diaphragm into the chamber is not indicated (big hole, so cone and surround can move freely?). This may need some more work.

Regards,

hi oliver
the le value is guestimate.
i discused it with david mcbean.
le value rise's as frequentie drops ,and is@ <100 hz usualy ~double that of 1 khz wich is usualy stated in ts parameters.
but even @3mh still looks good.

the speaker is "looking" at a big hole ,no slot.
i moddeled it both as straight horn piece or a chamber ,and it looks pretty much the same:)
grtz erik

edit/ @olsound,with casters and handles,or straiaght like the on above?
olsound%207.3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi epa,

Post #64: "...i moddeled it both as straight horn piece or a chamber ,and it looks pretty much the same..."

I hope you are correct. I don't have the time to mess with it right now, but when you enter something like: Ap1=906.00 / Lpt=1.80 / Atc=2000.00 (not changing Vtc) the response changes, and not for the better.

Regards,

hi oliver
i think we should see the ltc as the distance traveled bij the wave from speaker to exit of the chamber.
i jou look at the pic above the wave travels about 30 to 50 cm to reach the exit.
now if the opening of the chamber was in the midle distance was ~15 to25 cm,then atc would be~2000 in this case.
i asked david mcbean how to interpet the chamber.
this is how i understand the atc ,vtc,ltc works.

grtz erik

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.