PSUD2 for Mac released

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Glad to hear this! Having changed recently my Mac user-knowledge is beginner level and your experience had me stomped.

I still have not figured out what is wrong with the elusive right-click (two-finger click on the Mac) to get the sub-menu to change the default PS schematic. I already made sure the two-finger click is enabled in my Mac settings, but still don’t reach the sub-menu. I have not used it recently, but PSUD2 worked fine for me on Windows machines.

Joined 2008
Paid Member
. . . . . .I was finally able to get access to Build 77. . . . . .
If you can say it in less than a novel length , how did you get there? Mulling it over I think I remember that after signing up for the new account , the top of the page had my account name even though I hadn't yet submitted the confirmation code sent to my email. I believe at that time the options in the left hand hadn't shown up. I had to sign in again to get them. IIRC that is.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
. . . . . "the elusive right-click (two-finger click on the Mac). . . . . ."

Do you get the red box around the circuit section when you move your cursor over it?
Yes, I get the red box when I move my cursor over it. When I do the two finger click, or a double click, I get the same input box where you can change component values, but nothing like a sub menu where you can choose to add CL or RC sections to the schematic.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
the red box when I move my cursor over it. When I do the two finger click, or a double click, I get the same input box where you can change component values, but nothing like a sub menu
On Windows is different? No red box, instead yellow blocks. TWO kinds! One for "part", one for "stage". My screen-grab is not picking up the menus but something like this:
PSUD-select.gif

PSUD-rt-clk.gif

Joined 2008
Paid Member
Francois, If you put the cursor right on the component it will do as you say. If you put it near the bottom of the schematic with the power supply filter section above it will put the red box around the entire section, like the larger yellow rectangle in PRR's post . Then you can change a block type or add one.

Attachments

• Select Block.png
    Select Block.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Change Insert Delete.png
    Change Insert Delete.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Select Part.png
    Select Part.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Edit.png
    Edit.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Francois, If you put the cursor right on the component it will do as you say. If you put it near the bottom of the schematic with the power supply filter section above it will put the red box around the entire section, like the larger yellow rectangle in PRR's post . Then you can change a block type or add one.
Thanks for your help gentlemen, @Hearinspace and @PRR, especially.

That’s what I was missing! All is well now, when I do the two-finger click after hovering near the component to get the “big red box“ first.