Power Acoustik BAMF 5500 driver board part number

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There's no point in re-typing all of the tests. Go back through all you checked and see what has changed since you cleaned the board.

The ±15 is all that means anything. If you could post the points in the circuit that correspond to those voltages (which transistor, which terminal on that transistor, which resistor), that would be the best way to convey what's happening in the amp.

There's no point in re-typing all of the tests. Go back through all you checked and see what has changed since you cleaned the board.

The ±15 is all that means anything. If you could post the points in the circuit that correspond to those voltages (which transistor, which terminal on that transistor, which resistor), that would be the best way to convey what's happening in the amp.

Oh those were the voltages I got from all the pins on driver board. Soon I will study and send you voltages on few transistors. I want to fix this stubborn amp.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.