• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

Posting a picture of my KT77 P-P amp with ECC81 phasesplitter 12AY7 input tube.It has CCS on the input tube and CCS under the phasesplitter.
Variable feedback and triode switch.
Only JJ tubes.
I use JJ 6L6GC tubes in my wine box SE UL amp. About 2W of SE glory. Also JJ tubes in yet another tube phono stage. Again very happy with the tubes which are quite inexpensive.

retro-thermionic: "Silver Supreme" - 6L6 SE UL amp in a wooden box

retro-thermionic: “Mantra” - kit tube MM phono preamp.

Then I am finished with my second EL84 SE , triode wired. This time i mounted a source selector for more flexibility. With a EAR 834 clone and Thorens 321, "Kind Of Blue" sounds fantastic!
Sound very good with my twenty years old Klipsch RF15. About 1,5-1,9 Watts class A are enough folks! Sorry for the dust on the amp!!
My EL84 version is SE UL based heavily on Decware schematics. Very happy with just the few watts it produced.

retro-thermionic: EL84 SE UL power amp with attenuator

Then I am finished with my second EL84 SE , triode wired. This time i mounted a source selector for more flexibility. With a EAR 834 clone and Thorens 321, "Kind Of Blue" sounds fantastic!
Sound very good with my twenty years old Klipsch RF15. About 1,5-1,9 Watts class A are enough folks! Sorry for the dust on the amp!!

Stenak, very nice job! Where did you purchase those knobs?
I noticed them on ebay but could only detect one size of those, or did I overlook something?

More pictures of my amp.

Attachments

• 20201013_162342.jpg
    20201013_162342.jpg
    775.2 KB · Views: 1,096
  • Attitube 4.jpg
    Attitube 4.jpg
    969.8 KB · Views: 1,040
  • Attitube 3.jpg
    Attitube 3.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 1,016