• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee V4H GB

Important Update:

Hello everyone.

This is the very last batch of PeeCeeBee V4H Rev2 PCBs that are still available to order. After this batch is exhausted no more V4H boards will be printed. A clearance discount of USD5 is added, so the boards are available at USD15 instead of 20.

The main reason for this decision is that sourcing genuine Lateral MOSFETs have become a problem for me. So members who still have access to the MOSFETs may want to consider buying the boards. These will come with the SMD gate-source diodes pre-installed as usual.

Happy Winter!

Attachments

• IMG_20221217_124207 copy.jpg
    IMG_20221217_124207 copy.jpg
    690.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_20221217_124327 copy.jpg
    IMG_20221217_124327 copy.jpg
    768.8 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: 2 users
@shaan , @CitizenKane

Hi fellas,

Given the 100mA bias recommendation for each lateral MOSFET in this design, do you recommend the ‘RED‘ or ‘ORANGE’ colour band matched sets of Exicon’s ECX “S” series of lateral MOSFETS, as seen here? :

https://www.profusionplc.com/pdf/selected-mosfets.pdf

I realize it’s not necessary and that it is expensive (~ USD$8.50/ea) for some folks. I’ll probably go with whatever colour bands they have in stock since one can easily bias at 100-150mA/MOSFET in this design as long as sufficient dissipation from the heatsink is available.

Kind regards,

Anand.

Important Update:

Hello everyone.

This is the very last batch of PeeCeeBee V4H Rev2 PCBs that are still available to order. After this batch is exhausted no more V4H boards will be printed. A clearance discount of USD5 is added, so the boards are available at USD15 instead of 20.

The main reason for this decision is that sourcing genuine Lateral MOSFETs have become a problem for me. So members who still have access to the MOSFETs may want to consider buying the boards. These will come with the SMD gate-source diodes pre-installed as usual.

Happy Winter!
Hi Shaan, I am from Bangalore and would like to get 2 Pairs (4 Boards) could please let me know how can i go about procuring these ?

Update:

PeeCeeBee V5 layout has been done and a pair of prototypes has been ordered. Expecting them by 30th Jan.
There are more transistors per board (some bjts are used in diode mode so no discrete diodes), slightly more gain than V4H. Mounting holes for power transistors in V5 are compatible with V4H. Only power transistors sit underboard (on main heatsink), everything else sits on top.

Stay tuned! :)

Reactions: 4 users
Update:

PeeCeeBee V5 layout has been done and a pair of prototypes has been ordered. Expecting them by 30th Jan.
There are more transistors per board (some bjts are used in diode mode so no discrete diodes), slightly more gain than V4H. Mounting holes for power transistors in V5 are compatible with V4H. Only power transistors sit underboard (on main heatsink), everything else sits on top.

Thanks for update 👍

Update:

Awesome ! Excited