• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee V4H GB

GB UPDATE:

Torvbakkane - 6 PCBs - PAID
Faizal Mansar Alam - 2 MODULES - PAID
J.M.K - 4 PCBs - PAID
prairieboy - 2 PCBs - PAID
Pistollero - 2 PCBs + MOSFETS - PAID
RobSoet - 4 PCBs + MOSFETS - PAID
Rick G - 4 PCBs - PAID
blek stena - 2 PCBs - PAID
nrabbit - 2 PCBs + MOSFETS - PAID
deps - 2 PCBs - PAID
Greg1017 - 2 PCBs + MOSFETS - PAID
routhun - 2 PCBs - PAID
CitizenKane - 4 PCBs - PAID

GB UPDATE:

J.M.K - 4 PCBs - PAID
Rick G - 4 PCBs - PAID
deps - 2 PCBs - PAID
routhun - 2 PCBs - PAID
surajspai - 2 PCBs - PAID

PCBs home! Will start sending shipping invoices to pending members in a day. In the meantime will install the diodes and get packaging material!

GB UPDATE:

J.M.K - 4 PCBs - PAID
Rick G - 4 PCBs - PAID
deps - 2 PCBs - PAID
routhun - 2 PCBs - PAID

Hi Shaan
Howmuch for a pair of pcbs.

Thanks shaan, had a good look at the tracks, and very easy to do to add the two collector resistors for Q3 and Q4.

Finally looking to resurrect my dead V4H and also interested in adding these protection mods to my rev1 build (for obvious reasons :D). As Gary mentioned, it seems pretty straight forward for this one, but before I go cutting traces, I wanted to confirm in the attached picture that I've identified the right place to cut and insert a 4k7 resistor.

Hope things have been well, looking forward to getting the V4H playing again!

Greg

Attachments

• v4h-rev2-mod.jpg
    v4h-rev2-mod.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 433
I will take note of your advice for the future. I bought these pads months ago and just open the pack yesterday , They are different , ultra thin and very solid once compressed it's more like a mica and nothing to see with silicone.
As i have some extra i'm going to mount one on a heatsink and place a transistor in hot mode during one week test .After all maybe they are very good all the famous sellers have them for TO-247.

abanico,

Not sure how your testing went, but for what its worth, I did use these "ulTIMiFlux" pads (Blocked) on my V4H build. No complaints at all and much less messy than the traditional mica + compound. They are indeed isolated and I had no issues with them. One downside is that if you have to unmount them, you will likely need to replace them since the compound is caked on at that point.

Greg

Finally looking to resurrect my dead V4H and also interested in adding these protection mods to my rev1 build (for obvious reasons :D). As Gary mentioned, it seems pretty straight forward for this one, but before I go cutting traces, I wanted to confirm in the attached picture that I've identified the right place to cut and insert a 4k7 resistor.

Hope things have been well, looking forward to getting the V4H playing again!

Greg

Hi Greg.

Those are.the correct tracks.

gtose,
i'm like you very satisfied with these pads . Made a rough try with one transistor one week non stop at 60 degrees (my kitchen infrared) .Had nothing to measure the precise temperature so only the perception is working sure better than silicone .No puncture risk ( ultra thin and strong film), after some use look at the torque of the nuts.
Only one use and not so cheap.