• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee V4H GB

This is v4h construction

Attachments

• 20180908_172348_HDR.jpg
    20180908_172348_HDR.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 469
My copper adhesive on cap w/o ground it , so it just a radio HF guarding but not a shielding. My friend told me that he have the experience to compare both w/ and w/o copper guard. Actually, the HF from tweeter is smoother a little bit when he use the copper. Also I tried in power transformer, it is really sound better than before w/o copper.
All above just for your reference :>

GB Update:

Sadik - 2 PCBs + 4 PAIR MOSFET - SHIPPED
Oracle1 - 2 PCBs + 4 PAIR MOSFET - SHIPPED
J.M.K - 4 PCBS + 4 PAIR MOSFET - SHIPPED
vvs07 - 4 PCBs - SHIPPED
Vunce - 4 PCBs + 4 PAIR MOSFET ( + 4 V4 PCBs ) - SHIPPED
steefdebruijn - 2 PCBS - SHIPPED
Kheon - 4 PCB's - SHIPPED
Neurotica - 2 PCBs - SHIPPED
Arthur -6 PCBS - SHIPPED
craydive - 4 PCBS - SHIPPED
PinkPink - 4 PCBs - SHIPPED
CitizenKane - 4 PCBs - SHIPPED
outtek - 2 PCBs + 4 PAIR MOSFET - SHIPPED

The Prof - 2 PRE-ASSEMBLED MODULES - SHIPPING PAID (ASSEMBLING)
Ajit - 2 PRE-ASSEMBLED MODULES - SHIPPING PAID (ASSEMBLING)
amitskamal - 2 PRE-ASSEMBLED MODULES - SHIPPING PAID (ASSEMBLING)
gtose - 2 PCBs - SHIPPING PAID
gaborbela - 2 PCBs - SHIPPING PAID
ejno - 2 PCBS - SHIPPING PAID
abanico - 2 PCBs + 4 PAIR MOSFETs - SHIPPING PAID
hallcon83 - 4 PCBs - SHIPPING PAID
Malvin - 2 PCBs + 4 PAIR MOSFET - SHIPPING INVOICE SENT

I have been sick for a few days so packing got delayed. All the pending shipments will be done this week. Thanks everyone for your patience.

If there is a mistake in the list then please let me know.
Thanks.

v4 turbo

I started populating my boards, but only with " in the house already" components, this is my progress ,
I need to order the rest of them. I am very picky about the electrolytic caps, for amps I am always using 105C rated , those 6 (for each board) ugly looking caps are 270uf/63v panasonic FR, for c9/c10 I will probably use nichicon KA or panasonic FM. Any other suggestions ?

Attachments

• IMG_9309.jpg
    IMG_9309.jpg
    989 KB · Views: 406
I started populating my boards, but only with " in the house already" components, this is my progress ,
I need to order the rest of them. I am very picky about the electrolytic caps, for amps I am always using 105C rated , those 6 (for each board) ugly looking caps are 270uf/63v panasonic FR, for c9/c10 I will probably use nichicon KA or panasonic FM. Any other suggestions ?

Looking good! Get Panasonic FM for 2200uF and FC for 220uF. This combo has been giving me great sonics.

Attached a couple pic of the four channels just been readied for testing. Another couple V4H and V4 channels are being assembled now. :)

Attachments

• DSC00292.JPG
    DSC00292.JPG
    398.1 KB · Views: 406
  • DSC00445.jpg
    DSC00445.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 399
Hi Members.

I am trying to make a video series showing assembly of the V4H. These are timelapse videos and just depict the usual route I follow to solder the parts on the board and might help someone. So far I have uploaded 6 videos and there's more coming (along with a couple on V4 and PSU and their setup). I will also upload one showing how to bias and set-up the amplifier. If you don't understand any part feel free to ask. :)

Here is the channel link: Youtube - PeeCeeBee

(p.s. please don't hate on the ugly board holder... it has stayed with me for 18 years now and still kind of works so I use it instead of a proper honding mechanism although you will see that it often wants to turn when big boards are held. :p)

:cheers:

Hi Members.

I am trying to make a video series showing assembly of the V4H. These are timelapse videos and just depict the usual route I follow to solder the parts on the board and might help someone. So far I have uploaded 6 videos and there's more coming (along with a couple on V4 and PSU and their setup). I will also upload one showing how to bias and set-up the amplifier. If you don't understand any part feel free to ask. :)

Here is the channel link: Youtube - PeeCeeBee

(p.s. please don't hate on the ugly board holder... it has stayed with me for 18 years now and still kind of works so I use it instead of a proper honding mechanism although you will see that it often wants to turn when big boards are held. :p)

:cheers:

thanks for all your Hard work.:up::up: