Overview of Brands and Models from first Solid State Audio Amplifier Components want

.... I read there:
Crown Timeline
Crown International - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Also about this amp I cannot find more except one small photo
... in opposite to the 1967 first released DC300(A) - here I find all wanted informations about
Discontinued Amplifier Products
and there
Crown Amplifier Technical Information

Crown's SA20-20 was tested in the High Fidelity magazine from April 1966. This I have found by the complete overview about
High Fidelity Magazine Reviews Part 1

I am still looking arround to a service manual.
BTW - there is also an predecessor of this model: the SA-20 - go to
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/14453-crown-sa-20-a.html
also for this model I want to have a service manual.

Hi tiefbassuebertr
Can I interest you in a swap/trade ?
I have some NOS transistors (OC20 something (2) and some small metal cased transistors (don't remember p/n) and I'm looking for 2 pair of MPSU10 and MSPU60. Ric
ask this member:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/members/jon-lord.html

thank you very much.

I am still looking for the schematic of Harman's "Citation B" - go to
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...ion-harman-kardon-citation-b-1963-1964-a.html
and Cervin Vega's first SS amp ER 123 (go to post #10 this thread page 1).

Last edited:
RCA Solid State Power Monaural Amplifier Type "SAPH-020" serial-No 9983

The amplifier about
RCA Transistor Power Amp Amplifier - 90 Watt - 70Volt / 8Ohms - Clean Condition | eBay
I have never seen before. Perhaps one of RCA's early solid state models (RCA's first solid state?)
The on top mounted power BjT's seems to be 2N1542 (not labeled with RCA), but the resolution is too low for exact reading.

Who can posting the schematic and informations?

I save the images from ebay here, because this amp is not often on the web.

Attachments

• RCA Mono Power Amp SAPH-020 front.pdf
    55.6 KB · Views: 151
  • RCA Mono Power Amp SAPH-020 rear.pdf
    32.8 KB · Views: 114
  • RCA Mono Power Amp SAPH-020 rear-top.pdf
    36.1 KB · Views: 90
  • RCA Mono Power Amp SAPH-020 top view.pdf
    74.1 KB · Views: 114
Let's not forget this amplifier, and the more powerful 94-02. Made in Italy, who knows exactly when ? Both have AL102 germanium power transistors and stabilized power supply.

See page: Inside Hi-Fi: Siemens ELA 94-01

Cheers and Happy New Year
Marco

Thank you for this advice.
Unfortunately I don't find images from the front view (and the view from the rear panel).

Attachments

• HK Citation B.jpg
    HK Citation B.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 385
Thank you for this advice.
Unfortunately I don't find images from the front view (and the view from the rear panel).

You are right. Here are photos of the 9402 model.

Attachments

• P1010008.JPG
    P1010008.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 92
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 93
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 351
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 361
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 388
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 396
Unknown Vintage Stereo Music Center - who know this Device from the 60s ??

Who know the model or at least the manufacturer of the vintage turntable-tuner-amp console set up (stereo music center) from the attached image?

...I read about
vintage amp amplifier, effects dating, serial numbers, CMI, Carlsbro, Cruise Audio
The model-No include the cabinet for the loudspeaker is "ER-123" (ER123)
I dont find any informations about the schematic and photos about the internal construction. Who knows more ??
I am still looking for informations and schematics about Cervin Vega's first "Solid State" amp.

Attachments

• unknown Stereo Music Center - Turntable-FM- Amp.pdf
    101.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
May I add this japanese music center with disappearing turntable.
This set has an EV-like output stage and all germanium transistors. Nice looks but, unfortunately, it's been laid out very badly and it's a real PITA to work on, components are nearly impossible to repair.
TiefBass, you seem to have a very nice collection, it would be nice to meet you ...
ooo... ı'am very happy. Have you the complet Service Manual. I need the "Seillaufplan". Thank you.

Attachments

• Schneider_Audio-7007_05.JPG
    Schneider_Audio-7007_05.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 100
Hello,
You can find this transistor in vintage Schneider amplifier serie 5000 and 7000.
Look at this page, near the end:
_ Le forum de Vintage Audio Laser • Afficher le sujet - Sélection de photos de matériel Hi-Fi des membres du Forum

By the way, i am looking for the service manual or schematic of the amplifier Audio 7007 or Tecno 7007.
Very intersting components - never seen before. This company named Schneider isn't formerlies German company "SCHNEIDER" from Türkheim - go to
Schneider Technologies - Neue Zweifel am Zeitplan für Laser-TV - In der Diskussion - powered by BÖRSE ONLINE
and
Schneider HIFI anlage 10000 SL GARRARD 125 SB | eBay
for an old device from Schneider, Türkheim.
I guess, this is a french company.
What is exacly to read on the sticker at the back panel from Audio 7007 or Tecno 7007 ?