• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official O2 Headphone Amp Front Panel Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks

I got an email on friday that they will be shipping the panels on monday. It should take a few days to get them. I'll let every know when I get them.

I just ordered some anti tarnish tissue paper and am waiting for that to come in as well.

Thanks for the update. Please disregard my PM.

My custom job. :D
IMAG0216.jpg

6439486775_064f0a098e_b.jpg

6439486783_853c88c9e7_b.jpg

I got bored waiting for the group buy so I drilled out (by hand) the panels that came with the B3 enclosure. My amp is strictly for my desktop so I decided to get the biggest metal Kilo knob digikey had for a 6mm shaft. However, I had to sacrifice the batteries. The panels that I get from the group buy will let me convert it back to a portable version. :)

Does anyone have their stock B3 panels that they don't want? I made the LED hole too big and would like to remake a front panel.

6439486775_064f0a098e_b.jpg

6439486783_853c88c9e7_b.jpg

I got bored waiting for the group buy so I drilled out (by hand) the panels that came with the B3 enclosure. My amp is strictly for my desktop so I decided to get the biggest metal Kilo knob digikey had for a 6mm shaft. However, I had to sacrifice the batteries. The panels that I get from the group buy will let me convert it back to a portable version. :)

Does anyone have their stock B3 panels that they don't want? I made the LED hole too big and would like to remake a front panel.

That looks sweet, love the kilo knob.
How are you using both the 3.5 input/output and the off board input/output? Did you cut any traces and all that jazz? Can this introduce any issues if I just wire bot kinds to the same holes on the 3.5 solder points? Thanks

How are you using both the 3.5 input/output and the off board input/output? Did you cut any traces and all that jazz? Can this introduce any issues if I just wire bot kinds to the same holes on the 3.5 solder points? Thanks

Should be able to just use a 3 pin 3.5mm jacks and wire both to the input/output pads along with rca/ 1/4 plug. The 5 pin mounted the the board mute the input if no plug is in the jack.

If you check NwAV's (RS) Blog, there are instructions on which PCB traces you need to cut to use an offboard input connector, to disable the shorting switch inside the 3.5mm input connector.. Also, RS, in his ever thoughtful way, has added header points for both extra input and output connectors (called P1 and P2 on the boards)..

Last edited:
If you check NwAV's (RS) Blog, there are instructions on which PCB traces you need to cut to use and offboard input connector, to disable the shorting switch inside the input connector.. Also, RS, in his ever thoughtful way, has added header points for both extra input and output connectors (called P1 and P2 on the boards)..

I am aware of P1 and P2 and about the traces to cut but I thought it was either the 3.5 or or off board output, I did not realize you could use both which I'm interested in. I'll go read it again. :rolleyes:
Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.