• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official GB for DSD DAC Signalyst DSCv2

I am interested in your boards and transformers..
Which configuration and transformers do you have, can you send me a picture of them? best wishes, your box is full please PM me.

Hi,
I forgot I have to erase my messages, or make a donation.
I will send you photos tonight, by PM, and prices and you'll be abe to answer, my PM will be empty. Thank you, Francisco

Guys,

You should checkout trafos from this thread:
Output transformers for DACs
The guy makes great outputs trafos and he can design any spec you need.
Yes, I can also say that these transformers sound better than Chinese in my opinion.
Ivan developed a transformer model specifically for DSC2.

Attachments

• 20200209_111020.jpg
    20200209_111020.jpg
    700.4 KB · Views: 639
I want to mount a dsc 2.5.2 pcb.

And I have some doubts ...

First, can I mount a Texas Instrument SN74AHCT595DR? or Nexperia 74HCT595D,112? or Diodes Incorporated 74AHCT595S16-13? can be mounted without problems? some I have read that they can produce noise. I would like to be sure.

Second, the zobel network of the transformer output, is it necessary? What values do you have to put?

Thanks!

Last edited: