• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp parts GB, EU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for the info.

I have just double checked all the payments so far.
Everything seems perfect. My estimate of 5% PayPal fees across all orders was spot on, by the way.
My account is 4,23€ in the plus for the fees for a total amount in excess of 5000€.
I guess 4,23€ gets me one third of a metal volume knob for my O2 :)

@nanotechnos: And you're already in the list as paid.

Just like 58beats has just paid. Congrats on jumping in at the very last day!

@H3nk: The BOM I used is linked in my very first post. The socket is included.

And @Alexium: Fees were far higher than 4€.
I estimated the average likelyhood of out-of-EU buyers, the average likelyhood of certain countries to have members interested in buying kits based on a couple of economic factors and then added them weighted by expected order volumes.
-> I estimated 4,73% in PayPal fees.
-> So I had 5% of fees in the amounts I asked for, allowing for a 0,27% safety cushion ^^
-> More than 5000€ have been paid to my account. And the fees are 4,23€ below 5% of the total sum. (So I have 4,23€ for the first pint.)
-> PayPal fees overall are somewhere in the neighborhood of 4,81% if my late-night-math-on-my-phone is correct.
And in case anybody is wondering. I just wanted to have a good time and throw science at a problem I could have solved by asking for another 2% without thinking about it...

With all those payments made, that means only Spacehead has not yet paid.
Please contact me via PM or this thread if there is a mistake in the spreadsheet or if you have trouble paying.
Because as of right now, that 11pm deadline still stands.
And if I didn't plan on 'enforcing' it, it would lose its sole purpose.

I know Zoid will re-pay whatever is necessary for the transformers.
Thinner and ilijatg are paying via bank transfer and will remain purple until their funds are not only showing up in my account as 'expected to arrive' but instead are 'mine'.

Everybody else: THANK YOU!
Its been great so far and everything went fairly smooth.
We'll sort out the transformer-issue shortly, the Mouser- and Farnell-orders will be made tomorrow.

So far, success has been huge!
I will have to snag, bag and tag 13.662 individual pieces.
And then send them to more than 20 different countries.
Its certainly gonna be a whole lot of joy going round the globe shortly.

Last edited:
Can you add me for :
-1 kit of parts
-5 additional small SMD parts from Mouser: total value : 5.31 EUR (I will send you their number/quantity/price through PM).

Shipping to Switzerland is not included in your spreadsheet, I will assume it is EUR 8.00.
The total I need to pay according to your spreadsheet is EUR 31.83.

I will proceed to paying it through PayPal.

Here are the Mouser parts:

Mouser No. Quantity Price (EUR) for 1 Total Price (EUR)
604-APTL3216SURCK 8 0.058 0.464
78-MMSZ4702-V 12 0.033 0.396
625-SS5P5-M3/87A 10 0.297 2.97
512-MMBTH81 10 0.074 0.74
512-MMBT5179 10 0.074 0.74

Total (EUR) 5.31

Last edited:
@ The last two: I am currently not at home, but I will be back within the hour.
I'll add you to the spreadsheet as soon as I get back.

The additional Mouser parts are no problem.

In the Country list, Switzerland is CHE. It should already be in there.
And if you download the excel file, you can fill in CHE and the parts quantities/extras costs and see what shipping cost will be...

Regards,
Jokener

Regards,
Jokener

In the Country list, Switzerland is CHE. It should already be in there.

That's what I did: the shipping cost is EUR 8.

And if you download the excel file, you can fill in CHE and the parts quantities/extras costs and see what shipping cost will be...

I got the total price for the Parts from de.mouser.com (Germany) directly in Euros so that the exchange rate be correct.

Okay. With everything in the spreadsheet, this GB is officially CLOSED.

Jenkmj has until noon, tomorrow, to pay for his order.
To be fair, Spacehead will get the same deadline, otherwise that order will be cancelled.
Everybody else has paid.

I will open a new one shortly to accomodate anybody that missed out here.

Science is fun. And it is a GREAT excuse to set things on fire, blow them to smithereens or to build a audiophile interest index for O2 amps ^^

And I am really grateful for all the donations.
There were quite a few, so I might upgrade the "cocktail and beer" to "dinner @ a nice place".
If someone has a good tip for dinner in Vienna, I'll be there for Red Bull Flying Bach in October!

And to celebrate the closing of this GB; I'll crack open a nice crystal wheat beer.
Because theres always room for a couple of beers.

Yep - I would assume many didn't pay by the figure to facilitate refreshments for envelope extravaganza soon to come. I thus consider "1 for science" -score controversial. I agree with the previous - Jokener needs manymany beers for his efforts even if it requires a beer donation thread! That would really require a pictorial of the sorting/packaging job as like they say in the interwebs - pic or it didn't happen. Good job so far!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.