• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NOTICE: Planet10 operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday morning update:
Dave will be going back in for some minor surgery today. I believe this is a normal procedure where they go in and clean things out so it should be straightforward.
The prognosis at this point is that he will remain under the watchful eyes for another two weeks and will then be moved to another recovery area where hopefully he will be able to begin physio. All is looking good but as before, it just doesn't happen as quickly as everyone hopes it would.

Seems like Dave isn't as important as we thought. They keep bumping his 'cleaning' surgery back for silly things like cardiac arrest and minor gunshots. Can you believe it?

On the bright side, Ruth says Dave is becoming more clear and focused. As she put it "We can now have conversations that both of us understand." He is actually well enough to go online for short periods but they don't have WiFi at the hospital and he's not allowed to leave. Got to be frustrating.

Maybe soon, fingers crossed.

According to Ruth - Doctors' orders and hospital rules preclude internet in the rooms, so it'll be a while yet before we hear directly from Dave on the forums.
That'll be a big load he's been saving up - we might need umbrellas

I think it's fair to say his impatience with that situation is exponential to his recovery, and the medical caregivers will be as happy to see him back at home as any of us.

Send Dave my best wishes, and the same goes for his family and friends, yourself included.

I don't know if Dave will recognize my name Zach Plaxco, but I did xchange a number of emails with him and he was one of the kindest I've interacted with in rhiw business, and for that Send my greatest thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.