• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

NOTICE: Planet10 operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news to read of Cal as we near the end of 2016! May both Dave and Ruth enjoy a New Year that includes renewed health and healing, happiness, and prosperity. Blessings to everyone for good health and happiness in the year to come and beyond.

Last edited:
May all go well with Dave's recovery and going back to normal everyday duties. I hadn't read the whole thread so I can't be sure why kidneys failure began at all but a couple of tips for decreasing a chance for developing one is to keep the blood pressure at normal levels and do everything to keep that way. The right diet, lots of healthy vegetables, leaving out smoking and alcohol is a very good idea along with reducing the body weight.

Best to all!

Lozjek - Dave is not at all an imbiber of alcohol - although the mud he calls Turkish coffee he consumed probably a quart of daily gave me severe gut-rot the one time he coerced me to try it.
Ruth suspects that it was a reaction to antibiotic- antimycotic drugs to treat a severe infection they found when opening him up for the aortal grafts / stents that triggered the kidney issues.

Chris,

give my best to Dave and any other family members and tell him that besides following doctors orders, which we believe are accurate and for the good, there is an additional way of increasing the chance of getting health back on track and this is based on positive thinking (expectations) about anything. It activates natural healing capabilities of the human organism by reprogramming brains. The free will governs it.

Very glad to read Dave's positive progress is going slowly and steadily in the right direction.
I'd rule out 'Stepping Out Dancing' this New Years Eve,but likely some minor 'toe tapping',is in order.
Music has proven very beneficial for Healing of all sorts.
EP Concert Kenny
tonight's concert:...Lady Antebellum....Own the Night

Lozjek - ...Ruth suspects that it was a reaction to antibiotic- antimycotic drugs to treat a severe infection they found when opening him up for the aortal grafts / stents that triggered the kidney issues.

Hi there C:Through the grace of God, medical science and the skills of the medical staffs, Dave is still with us, whishing Dave, Ruth and family best wishes for the years ahead... Happy New Year to all. ...regards, Michael ...reaching you through hour old Virzon Fios, system at the beach.

The Latest:

Here is a snippet from our latest email.

Dave is doing ok, although nights are still hard as his confusion gets worse and he gets upset and doesn’t sleep. His days are pretty good though. He still gets physio to get his legs working, no big changes yet.

So the best news seems to be there are no steps back ward. Just wish the forward ones were happening more often.

Happy New Years everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.