• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

North America Heat Sink Group Purchase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gengis:

I have some information on the 1m lengths of KL-273 profile:

Seifert Heat Sink P/N KL-273/1000mm (blank) approximately 37.4 kg each

Minimum of 1 pc. $517.82 each
2-5 pcs. 493.12 each
6 - 10 pcs. 476.53 each

I also have pricing information on the KL-273 9" sections, but I am not sure whether it includes black anodize or not, so I will post the prices when I can verify the finish of the product. That way, we don't have any mixups.

Eric

Pricing for KL-273 / 8"

For those that are interested, I received the price quote for the KL-273 profile today and have updated the wiki

Unfortunately, the c/w rating of this sink was left out of the quote so I'll update this part shortly. I was surprised by the c/w rating of the 9" length at 0.155c/w. Because it is so similar to the KL-271 (just 50% wider), I assumed the c/w rating would be 50% than 0.18, or 0.12...
Any ideas why this would not be so?

Eric

Eric said:
I have to say that I'm surprised myself given all of the Aleph, Mini-Aleph, and Aleph-X boards, and many of the Class AB and B projects floating around here lately...

These are some very nice heat sinks...

They are a tad expensive Eric, R-Theta in Missauga, Canada, does sell a a Profile 65340 similiar to the 271 profile cut to 12" lengths for $65CAD anodized for a single piece order with a $50 setup fee. The setup fee of course is of no consequece if you are buyiing multiple sections and the price drops to $52 CAD.

Regards

Anthony

dw8083,

I live driving distance to SF. Maybe we can do a mini-buy together. I was hoping to get a few KL-271 profiles for ~$50 + ship.

Is there a Conrad heatsink similar to the KL-271 profile? From their on-line catalog, the MF30-151.5 was the closest match I could find, and it only had 2" high fins. Much higher C/W.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.