New Mark Audio Pluvia Seven

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just discussed my plans with my father and he said I'll be getting back my old pair of CSS EL70 (the pair I started with way back), so no need to buy new drivers for my kitchen speakers. Dave, it seems like most of the old plans for the EL70 are gone from your website. Do you have any plans for a set of small kitchen-sized speakers using the EL70? Or what would optimal cabinet volume be if I would design my own slot-ported cabinet?

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
The milliSize box was what 1st came to mind when Niklas mentioned his need.

Chris, where was the broken link? The CGR is a larger volume than his current build for the EL70eN and the same volume as his original EL70 build.

Niklas, if you want to look at more options, email me and i’ll get you the latest URL to the full planset.

dave

Not sure why the CGR version is 404, but the little milli-size works well enough, and is a much simpler build than the prime size Mar-Kel70 (your orginal build, I think?)
http://frugal-phile.com/boxlib/P10free/mMar-Kel70-1v0-map-231009.pdf

I have no idea what my current cabinets are called, but probably something like that.

The milliSize box was what 1st came to mind when Niklas mentioned his need.

Chris, where was the broken link? The CGR is a larger volume than his current build for the EL70eN and the same volume as his original EL70 build.

Niklas, if you want to look at more options, email me and i’ll get you the latest URL to the full planset.

dave

I'll send you an e-mail and we can continue there :)

Hi Dave,

What is the height of the divider wall at the bottom of the enclosure? and the port height as well.

Thanks and regards,
Anton

CFS-MKp7-extents.gif

Provisionally called Mar-Ken i want to change the name to Plu-Ken so these are Compact Floorstander Plu-Ken7.

dave

Pluvia Seven for tv

Hello, I want to build a pair of boxes in a bookshelf style for one pair of Pluvia 7 and put them below my TV in a console that I plan to build too, mainly for movies and once in a while for music, but I found many different options and it's difficult for me to choose one, please help me.

Thanks in advance .

Gustavo Espino

Hello, I want to build a pair of boxes in a bookshelf style for one pair of Pluvia 7 and put them below my TV in a console that I plan to build too, mainly for movies and once in a while for music, but I found many different options and it's difficult for me to choose one, please help me.

Thanks in advance .

Gustavo Espino

Classic Golden Ratio Plu-Ken7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.