New Linear Audio publication!

I tried that. Jan did not "have the time" for about half a year, although my memory might be a bit frustrated on this topic. Admittedly after so long I gave up and soon found other things interesting. I probably have many misconceptions about writing an article so I DO need the help of an editor to help me reach a good quality of material. But those of you who read my posts know that I'm not just pretending to know stuff.

You can see examples of how I write in the articles in my signature.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I tried that. Jan did not "have the time" for about half a year, although my memory might be a bit frustrated on this topic. Admittedly after so long I gave up and soon found other things interesting. I probably have many misconceptions about writing an article so I DO need the help of an editor to help me reach a good quality of material. But those of you who read my posts know that I'm not just pretending to know stuff.

You can see examples of how I write in the articles in my signature.

Hi Keantoken,

This was an unfortunate episode, I think we failed to connect properly.
But I am certainly open for any article ideas, and as others can testify, I am willing to assist with whatever and in whatever quantity as necessary.

So let me know when the time is right!

jan

I can certainly attest to that. Jan has been helping me with my first attempt, as has Sy.

jn

Jan WAS very helpful, it's just there was no Jan for most of the time. I was just a bit discouraged, because I really needed the help.

It was actually really silly on my part. I had to stop everything and go learn about polar and cartesian math so I wouldn't sound like and idiot. I think Jan was relatively stoic about that one.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Jan WAS very helpful, it's just there was no Jan for most of the time. I was just a bit discouraged, because I really needed the help.

It was actually really silly on my part. I had to stop everything and go learn about polar and cartesian math so I wouldn't sound like and idiot. I think Jan was relatively stoic about that one.

As I said, there was a disconnect between us, probably mostly my fault.
We'll do better next time.

jan