New Kartesian very large xMax Woofer

Btw - I have a accessibility problem for this thread , message says not a secure connection and then this error :

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • diyAudio may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.

Btw - I have a accessibility problem for this thread , message says not a secure connection and then this error :

• Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
I have had the same for the last two days. It made my security warning flag as not a private secure site.

I have this problem only with my cell phone.

With plenty of Xmax (15mm) I find it VERY relaxing to crank up the sound without having the fear to ruin the LF suspension or burning the VC !!

PLUS the enjoyment to shock others by demonstrating what LF capabilities such a long excursion 8 inch woofer has :)

BIG GRIN TERRITORY

Btw - we should ask The Kartesians about Passive Radiators with same basket/surround like the Dayton E150/E180 PR's were made .....

Not a TYPICAL 8 inch , that's right!

But between a 8" and a 7" - there's a universe :)

With a broader flange it would easily looks like one size larger .. but this quite extreme small flange makes it look like a sports car! (007 territory)

And then the gorgeous magnet!

Maybe I should offer my soul to Mr. D for this driver .. I'm feeling seduced :)

A 160mm and 200mm version would be also very tempting too!

I should talk to Mr. D making a visit at KAcoustics and suggesting 2 more hot options!

Let's hope for a better future ... (for all of us)