• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEW Audio amplifier kits, modules and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
power supply

Hi cnx
I want to use a mean well power supply (27V DC) with the TA2022. When I connect the +VCC and -VCC of the power supply on the board (at the place +Vcc and - VCC soldering 2 wires on the board), the board dont works, the mute led is on and the power led go on and then slowly down. What is wrong ?
The board works right if I supply with a transformer on AC plugs. ?
regards

J,

First, make sure that the SMPS has differential volage output, +-27V which means there will be +27V with respect to GND and a -27V with respect to GND. between the + and - should be 54V. single supply will not work properly since the voltage is not enough and by connecting just between + and - without GND is also not good. the current consumption on the positive rail and negative rail is not equal and it will create a voltage unballance which can destroy the ic if one rail have a voltage higher with 10V than other one.

Ta3020v4

New version of the TA3020 amplifier will be released soon. here are some pics of the prototype. This new version has the speaker protection, and SMPS on board. it is a compact design, just 100x200mm and includes about all what is needed for a complete medium power (250-400W/channel) class T amplifier.

Attachments

• DSC08132.JPG
    DSC08132.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 751
  • DSC08137.JPG
    DSC08137.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 714
Status
Not open for further replies.