• The Vendor's Bazaar forum is for commercial offers and transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NEW Audio amplifier kits, modules and many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CRISTI....I 've sent you a few emails. You have them? I would mlike to order the TDA2500 amp but I have a few questions as if is possible to use it with +-50 VDC.
Do you have it in stock to send it fast?
The linear power supply, all them have the same board with differents caps?
Thx

Abelma,
i saw the mails today, i just came back from Easter Holiday.
i have the TDA2500/TA0105 boards ready, and if you need fast i can send with DHL. contact me by mail for cost details. there are 2 different types of linear power supply boards. one is with double rectifier bridge, and 4+2 capacitors, suitable for the LME498xx modules, which requires separate supply for the power stage and driver stage, and the other one is with single Hyperfast rectifier diodes bridge such as this one: Connexelectronic
the difference between various models using the same board is the capacitors value and voltage, and the diodes.

Hi,Cristi,would like to know if the 1000watts peak power is 1000watts with an output of +-45V as well as +-55v or if it's current limited and give more power in 55 volta than 45volts.And if it's current limited what is the peak current we can have from the output.
Also interesting to know if for example we can have 1000watts peak for each side of the
supply when driving amplifier.thanks

the maximum peak power is limited at about 1000W from the primary side current limit circuit, so the output power will be the same for different output voltages. the peak output current for +-50V is 10A, for +-45V about 11A and for +-55V about 9A.

Abelma,
i have the TDA2500/TA0105 boards ready, and if you need fast i can send with DHL. contact me by mail for cost details. there are 2 different types of linear power supply boards. one is with double rectifier bridge, and 4+2 capacitors, suitable for the LME498xx modules, which requires separate supply for the power stage and driver stage, and the other one is with single Hyperfast rectifier diodes bridge such as this one: Connexelectronic
the difference between various models using the same board is the capacitors value and voltage, and the diodes.

Ok Thanks
My reply by email. Please check your inbox. Rgds.

Abelma,

Cristi. Did you had my last email with more questions. I would like to order as soon is possible. Knowing that you have trouble with the email servers, sorry for insist. Thx.

the actual A1000SMPS can deliver the peak 1000W when the current drawn from both rails is equal. if the current draw is higher on one rail compared with the other the output voltage of that rail will drop and the other one will increase to compensate the total voltage between + and -. if you need just 48V single voltage, this can be done with a simple modification.

Dear Cristi,

I try to download the TA3020 v3a pdf document but always got it corrupted...

Also, what's really the difference between v2, v3a, v3b, and v3c, aside from re-layout to provision bigger capacitor?

From that 4 models, which one do you consider as the "best"? Is it true that although v2 is the oldest offering, it is still the reference to which all version 3 compared to? Especially after I found that v3a and v3b are quite limited for upgradeability, while v3c offer the same upgradeability as v2...?

... and the pdf document for the v3c is not yet available?

thanks
---
David

Please access the manual link directly if cannot access through page: Connexelectronic
http://www.connexelectronic.com/documents/TA3020_Audio_Amplifier_Module_v3c.pdf
the v3 series amplifiers started with v3a, and has been improved since then, both the layout and functionality. i keep making the TA3020v2 because there are requests for this module, some prefer this module because of the size of the heatsink, some others because there is more space for the input capacitors, or because has the 5V output available on Signal connector.

Hi Christi,

I got the v3c and even v3a PDF... thanks.. I'll learn them...

What improvement that I can expect from v4? (I read that you work on v4...)

What is the benefit of having A1000 over the A500 SMPS? beside the maximum power supply, which I may not need to have such a high Wattage....

Thanks,
---
David

Hi David,

the V4 will be with on-board power supply, BIPS, speaker protection, all what one need to build a complete high performance medium power amplifier on a single board.
the advantage of A1000SMPS over A500SMPS is the bigger available power and the fact that the A1000SMPS is regulated, the output voltage is stable up to maximum output power. the A500SMPS use half-bridge resonant topology, the output voltage is not regulated and drop about 10% at maximum power. this is the classic topology used in >80% of the PA amplifiers.

big dissapointment, but...still alive

What happened to Cristi? Is he dead?

i have replied to a mail with similar question regarding the amplifier, not mine. i thought was you who asked.
anyway. the 500W LME49810 amplifier needs +-75 to +-85V for the power stage and with about 5-10V more for the driver stage. the suitable power supply for this amplifier is this one: Connexelectronic which can provide 4 rails voltage for the amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.