My new CD-Shuttle!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is extremly good piece of work.

I think , only better mechanical solution will be older Philips transports like CDM2,3 or 4pro with swing arm system and glass optics. Or your own design with hall motor and better mech. for pick up movement.

I don´t know power supply , or other elctronics details of your design.

- Hi Gasho
The lens of cdpro2m is made of glass, no plastic. The advantage of old philips gears is the limited error correction, so less interpolated samples ..but more ticks!

- tubee
I use 1 meter of Trasparent Cable 75ohm ended with two BNC 75 ohm connectors.

sorry... where did you see my spdif cable? :confused:
The pictures of my cd transport don't show the digital cable.

They show the mains cable (ac plug -> external psu) and the supply cable (external psu -> cd transport).
They are both selfmade. The sleeve is from RS Components, in the italian catalogue the code is 398-486 (Cables&connectors -> Accessories -> Sleeves -> Braid).

I think it's not a good idea to diy the digital cable. :whazzat: How can you strictly respect the geometry to obtain a constant impedance of 75 ohm along the cable? Maybe you're generating some reflections. Be careful!

Hi all!

I sent the files to people who asked!

If someone is still waiting for them, please let me know! :angel:

Did anyone started the design of something similar? I'm courious! ;)

stan at stanklimekstudio dot com

Stan, I tried to send the mail with the 2.6MB .zip to your adress, but I received a delivery failure message ( of course I use @ and . :D )

mrjam, try this.

Stan
It's the same account:D :D

I already tried!! I received the follow:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
stan@stanklimekstudio.com; Failed; 5.5.0 (other or undefined protocol status)
Remote MTA mail.stanklimekstudio.com: SMTP diagnostic: 554 The IP Address of the sender (193.70.192.92) was found in a DNS blacklist database and was therefore refused.

Do you have another account?
Other guys have received the mail! :confused:

mrjam said:

Stan
It's the same account:D :D

I already tried!! I received the follow:

- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
stan@stanklimekstudio.com; Failed; 5.5.0 (other or undefined protocol status)
Remote MTA mail.stanklimekstudio.com: SMTP diagnostic: 554 The IP Address of the sender (193.70.192.92) was found in a DNS blacklist database and was therefore refused.

Do you have another account?
Other guys have received the mail! :confused:

I'm confused as well, don't know what is happening, try this:

pb0094@hotmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.