Mtx ta92001 distorted output.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yea I'm starting to realize that. I have the new diodes in. Still have 27.08 volts DC at speaker terminal. Not shore on what to do. At this post. The two brass color long resistor. Are the post to read the same + and -. Voltage? One shows -114.8 the other one shows 103. No load on speaker terminal

Attachments

• DSC_1064.jpg
    DSC_1064.jpg
    925.6 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC_1063.jpg
    DSC_1063.jpg
    823.2 KB · Views: 38
A 4 ohmes load it doesn't. . Amp pull 1.8 amps. The speaker are quite right now. That's with the op amp removed. Resistor 4111 removed and the ne5534 remove. The axial resistor by the shunt resistor still hot but not burning this time

Last edited:
When all the components were installed resistor 4111 op amps ne5534 and the rail caps what the amplifier powered up no load connected I was getting a 108 DC voltage at the speaker terminals once I connected a subwoofer it drew amperage above 28 amps in the subwoofer was pulsing as if it was playing 20hz tone. Very load. Spark came from two mosfet that fell one the high side one the low side and it's also the spark came from the speaker terminal once I was connected the speaker it sparked. It hasn't sparked today so far today and everything's been okay.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.