• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mr Evil's Capacitance Multiplier Power Supply PCB

Current Order Status

The following is the status of the shipments from the current order. Except for those held by request, all boards paid for have shipped. Unclaimed boards will be passed on to the first people not covered by the current order.

The next order has been placed, and covers all remaining requests received up to now, plus a few spares for any late arrivals. If you wish to add your name to the list, please just make a one-line post, thank you.

IvanLukic(4) paid, 4 hold for parts, 1 shipped
Freeman(2) shipped
Idefixes(4) shipped
Touchdown(2) shipped
vgeorge(2) shipped
Jameshillj(2) shipped
Jsixis(2) shipped
Praudio(4) shipped
Compressit(2) shipped
Cambe(2) shipped
Gannaji(1) hold for parts
Potepuh(4) on vacation, hold
Syklab(2) shipped
quan(4) shipped
tjencks(2) shipped
BYRTT(4) shipped
Ryssen(2) shipped
rickmcinnis(3) no reply
Joachim Gerhard(2) no reply
still4given(2) shipped
Rick G(2) shipped
androa76(2) shipped
fredlock(2) shipped
stajo(4) shipped
kimon(1) hold
SigFire (2) shipped, w. ZVN/ZVP
vitalica(4) shipped
dw1narso (2) shipped
analog_sa(2) shipped
buzzforb(2) shipped
kindhornman (6) hold until September
Luke(4) hold for parts
pchw (4) shipped
Ranchu32 (2) shipped
Jean-Paul (2) hold for parts

Can you add four boards for me please ?

Thanks.
The list above is just the status of the current order. Your name is on the latest list from your pm on 26.Aug.

I wanted to avoid having the whole list duplicated again and again, but I AM keeping one with every board request made so far.

I will post the list for the new order in a couple days, after that, feel free to add or subtract... :D

There is a good chance that one of the packages sent out within the last week included a board left over from the very first batch, by mistake (packed late at night, sorry). Electrically identical, but with a couple sets of holes which had to be drilled out, and not what I intended to ship... :eek:

If the "lucky" person would please identify himself or send me a pm, I will send a replacement, at no charge.

Hi, can me anyone say, what is the parameter for the high damping in the cap multiplier? Is it the HFE? High HFE results high virtual cap?

Chris
Typically, the cap value in the RC filter of a capacitance multiplier circuit is multiplied by the DC current gain of he pass transistor, so in general, you are correct. There is another example in the DX-Supply thread, by Carlos, in the power supply forum.

However, this version is a circuit with feedback, not a conventional cap multiplier, which is what makes it more interesting (to me, at least). There is more information in MrEvil's original threads, links are in the first post. I was surprised more people did not jump on it right away when he posted the circuit.

Pete

GB Status

The list of names signed up for the second PCB order is below.
(Invoices will be sent later this week.)

If your boards are on hold from the last batch for some reason (typically vacation or waiting for parts), then your name is not on this list. To the best of my knowledge, the lists do not overlap.

Allowing for the holiday, these should be in my hands and ready to ship in about two weeks, or around 16. Sept. I have ordered a few spares, so anyone who wants to be added in the next day or two should be covered.

jj506 (4)
TheShaman (2)
Raj1 (6)
Pinnocchio (2)
Tinitus(2)
Salas(2)
Spind(6)
Atupi(2)
Baswamin(2)
Tome(6)
Touister(2)
markus22ch(4)
Atupi(2)
Rick G(2)
BDL(2)
ipolyakov(2)
danbmellow(2)
Vladco(2)
Malvin(2)
tagheuer(4)
Presbel(2)
NiMac(4)
Bagelgogo(4)
K.A.B(3)

If you wish to add your name, do not duplicate the list, just make a simple post, to keep the thread readable.

If you have a problem using Paypal please send a pm early, rather than later, thanks.