MPP

For me harmony is more important then some spectacular single abilities. Anyway, Stefano, you have the will, you will succeed, no matter what others say.
The KSC, KSAs you have look good too. Try them. I just do not know how the noise will be into low impedances. It is not visible on the spec sheet.

Thank you very much. I will order the BJT you guys suggest as well.

You guys have taken in care of every single detail...this is a woderful extensive work of art!

Congratulation!

No, the BCs chosen are very good for the purpose. Low Rbee`, high and linear Hfe, very symmetric, low 1/F noise. Ask Frans, he is replacing Toshibas with this old stablemates now.

As Joachim said, these BC's are very good, it was not the price, it was the quality that decided this selection. The BC's where not 'discovered' by me (to set this point straight) but I do not remember who did :). When they were found and brought to our attention they seemed to be the correct choice, and we even went as far as to try and build the 'Paradise V1' with nothing other than the BC327 and BC337 (and it was good, but a bit on the 'wild' side).

As Joachim said, these BC's are very good, it was not the price, it was the quality that decided this selection. The BC's where not 'discovered' by me (to set this point straight) but I do not remember who did :). When they were found and brought to our attention they seemed to be the correct choice, and we even went as far as to try and build the 'Paradise V1' with nothing other than the BC327 and BC337 (and it was good, but a bit on the 'wild' side).

Ahh, found it, here it all (about the BC's) begins http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/analogue-source/154210-mpp-346.html#post2817567 (post #3451), and this thread is getting way longer then my memory :)

Last edited:
This is weird, sometimes the links work and sometimes not. Seems to be dependent on country and browser.

I have seen the future and it works .....

Attachments

• future.jpg
    future.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 267