MPP

Hi Holger, Hi Jacco, and .....

That you are all on a 24 hours scedule is still a medical "Wunder"
With Joachim, I stopped wondering when it turned out that we can share a ETF-Rest & Showroom without "meeting" in the same timezone at all....
Holger - I look forward to hear from your experiences - last week when I was with Joachim we heard the new Amy Winehouse and the new Kate Bush with one of the Phonostages from this thread- simply wonderful experiences

I like the spirit of this MPP Thread Team

You are great , Guys!!!!

So at least this year 2011 ends with something good, because of your way of teaming up!

Best to all of You!

Martina

Jose`, these are LC Audio low noise regulators. Then there is on board RC filtering plus all Opamps decoupled locally. All double mono.
Thanks Martina. This thread changed for the better since we have teamed up. Things get faster and more professionally done ( although this is a hobby ) and we will now have a completed circuit with PSU including PCBs.
That will enable people to build the Paradise stage much easies then before where i only posted fragments or perfboard 2p2 and dead bug designs. Some miss my porcupines though.
Does it answer the question that i always get : "How can i build the best phonostage in the world for minimum outlay, success guaranteed". Maybe not but we come close.

In my simulation C16 and C 17...makes the shunt prone to oscillation...How does this look in real life..??

michael

Attachments

• Shunt Vreg 24V using LEDs.JPG
    Shunt Vreg 24V using LEDs.JPG
    703.8 KB · Views: 316
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I will make some photos and i assume they do too.
I got a haircut from Gudrun today. I look like a chicken.
No, this visit was planed for some time. We have to talk about the karma of the universe.
I am an expert on that. After all black holes are burned out and the particles are moved far away enough from each other so that the red displacement is so high that they do not see each other any more there is chance for a quantum potential. That can lead to a new big bang.

You mean that if the particles are so far away from each other, they will reverse it´s motion and start going back together until they colapse into a primeval big bang ?

PS: Got the 327/337 yesterday. Thank you Frans.

Last edited:
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
[snip]We have to talk about the karma of the universe.
I am an expert on that. After all black holes are burned out and the particles are moved far away enough from each other so that the red displacement is so high that they do not see each other any more there is chance for a quantum potential. That can lead to a new big bang.

Roger Penrose, "Cycles of Time - What came before the Big Bang".

jan

Back home ans done with prepping pictures.
As usual, visiting Joachim was absolutely inspiring and gave food for a lot of thoughts. His current system is plays absolutely amazing, clearly the best I have ever heard from dipole speakers. Extremely fast and detailed, fantastic dynamics. Not for the faint hearted, but unbelieveable convincing in terms of generating a true live atmosphere.
You'll find some pics here - sorry, the text is in German only, and by now I don't have the patience to translate it all.
And I am sure Jaochim will tell you everything you want to now about what's to be seen on the pics.

Thank you very much Joachim - it was a blast. Dinner was great also, and your haircut is absolutely fine :D.