Mouser delays

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey Rayma, im only missing 2 more parts that are on backorder from Digikey. You happen to know where I can get these 2;
Res 3.92 1/2w 1% Vishay dale part number CMF553K9200FHEB
Grayhill rotary switch 2-6 pos 250MA -115V
Sorry if im asking stupid questions. its late and I've been at this for hours now just trying to get these lists parts ready in their respected carts so I can order them on Monday. Thanks again for being a big help. Much appreciated.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
Gerhard -

If you can believe it, in a matter of days, we were back at 70 degrees. The problem was restocking market shelves. I think some delivery shortages may have been due to food suppliers directly shipping to stores. It's quiet possible they asked UPS and FedEx to shift delivery of food to keep us from starving. We had to rely on open restaurants to make it through the week.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
I received my Mouser package late last night after 10 pm! I followed the driver's progress from the UPS website and he was making several stops. My estimated delivery time was 7:30 pm and normally UPS arrives around 6:30 pm so I would say they are trying to catch up on deliveries here in Texas.

Mine is still sitting in Memphis, and Mouser hasn't replied to my email yet. PSA choose DHL - they don't lose it in a warehouse for a days at a time or send things to Alaska and back for no reason.
none of the above words are vulgar - the nanny filter is defective.

Last edited:
JLCPCB. Never screwed anything up, and they will abort production if you catch your mistake in time (data preparation stage)... and they're nice about it, too :) One time I had to replace the Gerber three times!
I can't compare them to anyone else though, I've only ordered boards from them.

I have placed an order to Audiophonics.
Still not received after 24 days!
Bad, very bad service. I payed 16 euro for 0,9 kg!
They promised 4-5days deliver in Europe....

My last order from Audiophics was posted on 25th November. Waited until mid February to receive.
Itens displayed on the site as available and looking at the status of the order were not available.
Worse than that is they didn't bother to send a simple mail explaining the delay.
Don't expect to make any further deal with them

No complains with Mouser.
I don't know what is the situation on another countries but if my order is above 50€ I get all duties and custom procedures treated.
I've several situations of order on Monday morning and get them delivered on Wednesday. No even internal mail goes that quick.
My last order was posted on this Monday and I got a e-mail apologising for the delay. Expect to be delivered tomorrow, so I believe I can get it on Monday
I order 2 times from Digikey and both times I had to deal with customs and pay additional fees.

JLCPCB. Never screwed anything up...I can't compare them to anyone else though, I've only ordered boards from them.

I used JLCPCB for the first time and have no complaints.

I knew it was a jumble of letters, but my memory, and the search function here couldn't find the right combination.

The US company I have been using is now about $15 for 140 X 215 mm boards and almost $10 for 125 X 125 mm. That was OK when Tubelab was making money, and they were delivering good boards on time. None of these are true any longer.

JLCPCB is less than half that including shipping. DHL will not deliver here, so I'm probably stuck with Fedex, who chooses not to deliver here in bad weather or after dark.

Joined 2011
You happen to know where I can get these 2;
Res 3.92 1/2w 1% Vishay dale part number CMF553K9200FHEB
Grayhill rotary switch 2-6 pos 250MA -115V

Original part number is reel tape cut off. This part number is bulk, otherwise the same, with 594 avail.
CMF553K9200FHEK Vishay / Dale | Mouser

Do you have a Grayhill part number? There are too many different models/configurations otherwise.

Last edited:

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Gee. My order shipped USPS so quick that nobody scanned, and now the system thinks it is lost. I've been wearing it for a week now.

Attachments

• LOST!-42.gif
    LOST!-42.gif
    56.5 KB · Views: 170
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.