• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mosfet power amplifier 2SJ162/2SK1058

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Many mosfet power amplifiers based on 2SJ162/2SK1058 lateral mosfets are made. This one is particularly suitable for home-use, being small, having moderate power with very low distortion:
  • Max output power: 100W@8ohm, 150W@4ohm
  • THD+N (1kHz): < 0.005% (measured!)
  • PCB dimensions: 100x60mm
  • Input sensitivity: 1.2V rms
  • Input impedance: 22kohm
  • Bandwidth: 80kHz
  • Voltage gain: 27dB
Available as complete kit or pcb-only, so you can select components yourself. Mosfets/components are also available separately.

More info:
Mosfet Power Amplifier

Attachments

• Mosfetamp_assembled.JPG
    Mosfetamp_assembled.JPG
    345.3 KB · Views: 2,809
  • Mosfetamp_side.JPG
    Mosfetamp_side.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 2,448
Mosfet Amplifier

Hi, I am interested in buying kits for this amplifier. Please let me know if they are available and what the price is. I will be using it with a 100V line output transformer and a six channel mixer for our church.

Regards
Herman
hermanb3@absamail.co.za

Many mosfet power amplifiers based on 2SJ162/2SK1058 lateral mosfets are made. This one is particularly suitable for home-use, being small, having moderate power with very low distortion:
Available as complete kit or pcb-only, so you can select components yourself. Mosfets/components are also available separately.

More info:
Mosfet Power Amplifier

What is the recommended rail voltage ? And the transformer VA ?
Assuming one channel, 100W @ 8 ohm, you need about 48V rail voltage, which is also perfect for the output relay. Minimum transformer VA of 125VA would then be required.

150VA are commonly available, and 35-0-35 transformer will give you 48V rail, which is about ideal.

More info, including transformer computations for other cases: Mosfet Power Amplifier

Assuming one channel, 100W @ 8 ohm, you need about 48V rail voltage, which is also perfect for the output relay. Minimum transformer VA of 125VA would then be required.

150VA are commonly available, and 35-0-35 transformer will give you 48V rail, which is about ideal.

More info, including transformer computations for other cases: Mosfet Power Amplifier

Hi djuke!:santa2:
Where is the PCB and part list?
Otherwise the amplifier is very good!;):)
thenks and cheers !

More info:
Mosfet Power Amplifier

Simulation of my amplifier

Hello Donpetru!
Since I see that you have a progam for the simulation of electronics circuits, so please if you are able to create a simulation of my audio amplifier, which I designed for this shematic (Figure 1F).
Big thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Figure 1F. (100W with 2SC5200;2SA1943).pdf
    82 KB · Views: 396
formula 22,

That diagram audio amplifier seems not optimized. For example, there is no point can mount only trim P1 in the input circuit of the audio amplifier. Right is to mount a resistor in series with the trim P1. But so, not 100% good. It's much better to try to let the resistance instead of P1, but that only after having established experimental optimum value of current in the input circuit. Bootstrap capacitor C8 is no current solution. It's old-fashioned, as is diagram audio amplifier. Then, R2 and R9 are too high.

Finally, if you want one audio amplifier diagram worth done, download and analyze all schematics (pdf files) that were posted in this topic or thread:
KIT 0205 - schema, modernizare, constructie amplificator - Comunitatea Tehnium Azi

Nice day.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.