Mmini regulator (sample offering)

What is so special about this `Gold reference Mini Dual regulator`?
Any comment?
Could I use other Opamp instead of OPA445 for low voltage out for eg.+-15Volts?

perhaps you should look at the webpage, it is tested stable down to 5v using OPA134 or LME94710.there are BOMs for each voltage for the single and dual miniregs at the site too.

if you cant see it is special, perhaps leave the samples for others ;)

@coffin
not a cheap BOM I must say. I may end up getting the parts from you afterall coffin, I would have to get parts from a couple of places to fill the BOM completely. if I order the parts myself I may need to substitute vishay MKP for the WIMA, as wima would mean a sepatate order with separate shipping. unless you can just send the WIMA with the board?? i'll reimburse you of course. i'm already making other orders at digikey and farnell, but neither carry WIMA and have limited range of the R's in the BOM (or have them but only sell 100 or more), I would have to subsitute WELWYN for some values for the voltages I need

Last edited:
for some reason I was looking for a 2 terminal place on the PCB for the compensation so considered just adding C3/C13 directly across the pins of the adapter under the board until my brain snapped back into place and I saw the 3 terminal hole was simply a 2 terminal hole with 2 options for size. I am slightly put off by the wording on the webpage relating to the orientation of the diode between low and high voltage. am I right in understanding that as my reg is set up as +/-19V that the diodes should be reversed compared to the markings on the PCB?

for some reason I was looking for a 2 terminal place on the PCB for the compensation so considered just adding C3/C13 directly across the pins of the adapter under the board until my brain snapped back into place and I saw the 3 terminal hole was simply a 2 terminal hole with 2 options for size. I am slightly put off by the wording on the webpage relating to the orientation of the diode between low and high voltage. am I right in understanding that as my reg is set up as +/-19V that the diodes should be reversed compared to the markings on the PCB?

Hi
All the marking on PCB are correct. Which diodes are you mentioned?

Coffin