• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Maya R2R Advanced Volume controller

I turn the unit on connected as above. All looks good on display and I have adjustability on both input choice and volume. Plug my iPod in, select input 1, and start playing music. Nothing is coming out regardless of volume position or output used. I can track the signal on the input of the controller, but nothing on the output. I can pull the rca chord from the iPod and plug it directly into powered monster used for testing, and I get music. Later I will test each controller board individually, assuming no special process is needed.

Hi Tibi,

What does the red or 'not shipped' status mean in the Orders excel sheet?
Are these awaiting shipment or cancelled?

I expected mine to be shipped as :confused::confused::confused::confused:was the rest of the current batch, but only noticed a change from blue into red instead of green in the sheet... (I'm no the only one, so probably more people are eagerly waiting and do want to know).

❓❓❓

Grtz
Speakert

Hi Tibi,

What does the red or 'not shipped' status mean in the Orders excel sheet?
Are these awaiting shipment or cancelled?

I expected mine to be shipped as :confused::confused::confused::confused:was the rest of the current batch, but only noticed a change from blue into red instead of green in the sheet... (I'm no the only one, so probably more people are eagerly waiting and do want to know).

❓❓❓

Grtz
Speakert

I am also curious about this as I also seem to be one of the few awaiting shipment. I was also one of the first to pay when the group buy prices were first posted.

It was a relief to see this:
Hi Ergo,

We are reprogramming the kits with V1.2 and ship next week remaining orders.

Regards,
Tibi

However, this was posted over a month ago.

I don't mean to sound impatient but an update would be nice.

I did receive my kit about a week ago. Tibi had posted it on Oct 4 and I got it on Oct 9th. So took 5 days from Romania to Estonia.

I tried it out briefly - it did boot up and learn remote commands ok, so now I have to get around to ordering the parts for relay board. Current struggle is to find a good EU source for the thin film or MELF resistors. The values used are quite specific, so most places do not have all of them available from same series.

Thank you as well to all GB subscribers !

I still have VoICB boards as follow:
- 43 VoICB board with 2 inputs
- 5 VoICB board with 4 inputs.
Price is 7 euro/pcb shipping 8 euro worldwide.

I also have MAYA in stock as follow:
- 2 LCD no bluetooth units at 110euro
- 2 OLED with blutooth units at 140euro

Of course, Maya with modified firmware will still be available in the future.
People interested in above please contact me by mail at office {at] vicol-audio {.] ro

Regards,
Tibi

Last edited by a moderator: