• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Matched IRF FET's

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Tarasque:

I am building the aleph 30 and obviously, I need IRFP240 and IRF9610. so if you can match them for me, I would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot. here is the thing that I need.

12 IRFP240 ----> 4 x group of 3 matched
6 IRF9610, but only 2 pairs need to be matched ----> 2 x pair of matched + 1 x pair of unmatched.

since one pair of IRF9610 doesn't need to be matched. I think it is still easier for me to get this from you. please let me know by mail. thanks a lot

Ni Tarasque,

I'm building an Aleph P and need 4 pairs of IRF610 and 2 pairs of IRF9610 for a stereo board pair. Probably throw in an extra pair of each for spares. Is this something that you could provide at this time? Pricing still 2Eur per pair, plus 8Eur shipping?

Thanks,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.