• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mark Johnson's VRDN Bipolar PS for Line Level +/-11 - 20V Circuits

Boards arriving Germany

I have notice that the boards from Scott have cleared customs and I will pick them up Monday.

NealJ, nautiboy, and Robin De Wolf I have boards reserved for you. Please contact me by PM to confirm details if you are still interested.

Price is EUR 6.00 per board plus actual shipping costs which look to be around EUR 9.00 inside EU and to GB. I will have at least 8 uncommitted boards if others are interested.

Fair warning re GB shipments: I will complete all necessary paperwork and use DHL for shipment but I read about snags and additional costs due to the Brexit transition. I’ll make every effort to satisfy the requirements for a smooth shipment.

Thanks for your patience and all the best,
Mike