• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mark Johnson's VRDN Bipolar PS for Line Level +/-11 - 20V Circuits

Folks:

I just finished a very successful mini group buy for Mark Johnson's H9KPXG soft start boards and, like every other junkie, want to do it again. This time, I'm considering a group buy for Mark's VRDN bipolar power supply for line level circuits. There is a wealth of technical information regarding this board on Mark's thread: VRDN: bipolar regulator PCB for line level ckts: ±11V to ±20V @ 1.5A with "De-Noiser"

The purpose of this post is to assess whether there is enough interest to justify my hosting a group buy. I'm looking for likely buyers but not expecting a commitment; you have to be satisfied with quality and cost. My intention is to get green 1.6 mm thick ENIG-RoHS 2 oz copper pcbs. Let's assume pricing will be under $5 per board plus shipping (worst case for domestic purchasers is $8.30 for USPS Priority Mail, but I may be able to use less expensive padded mailers). Non-US orders are invited, but keep in mind that while I don't intend to profit on mailing expenses, you might be better off having the boards made yourself.

Is anyone interested?

Regards,
Scott
Two boards 1883/usa

I should have them in 6-8 days. Ordered 10 PCB for £35 including FedEx and discount coupon. So £3 per PCB.

I have committed 2 boards to nautibuoy. So will have 4 spares left.

The boards I’ve paid Scott for are stuck in customs in Frankfurt. I assume I will have them in the next week. If in the meantime if those who had expressed interest have subsequently made other arrangements then so be it. Lesson learned.

Mike

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Yes just done that but the drop down menu for the arrangement of the 4 layers is empty.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-140047_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20210109-140047_Edge.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 125