Mark Audio Alpair 11ms Nostromo build

The issue im facing is i cant find skilled carpenters at reasonable rates who can do something like a frugel horn or pensil here in abudabhi.

A Pensil would not be hard to build yourself. It's just clean 90º cuts, the tricky part would be the drivers hole with a 45º chanfer on the back, but any carpenter that calls himself a carpenter can do this.

I would go for the Pensil.

Hello Everyone,
I cant wait for getting my Alpair 11MSs. I have just ordered them and plan to build Nostromo designed box for them. I choosed the large box as I want to try them with my 2A3 PSE and LM3875 Gainclone as well. Maybe efficiency will be high enough for tube amp as well.
Unfortunatelly I found a failure in the drawing. Vertical position of driver is scaled with 140mm from the upper plate of the box but seems much closer to it according to the graphics. 140mm is almost the vertical center line of the box.
Can somebody help me which one is false?
All the helping comments I really appreciate.
Thanks in advance!

106 mm. Dimension was not snapped.

Please do not attach pdfs, link to the original file. By doing what you have done propagates (now) out of date files.

dave

Thanks Dave for your quick help! 😊
Could you please tell me where I can find up to date version of the Nostromo drawing without this bug?
Sorry for attach the wrong drawing b
ut I have only this one.
Thanks again!