• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Hello all,
i have asked for quote to the boardhouse. which i will get by monday.
i will then inform prices. they will be slightly more than what i have been offering all along ... covid, inflation, wars, everything affects everything...
regards
prasi
@prasi, this post was 17 days ago now, what is happening with this GB, no details, no prices - please let us know, you have members who have signed up for 311 pcb's now.

Reactions: 1 user
hello,
sorry to all for not having reponded earlier.
PCB's have long been ordered and under production as I post.
Once they are delivered to me , I will start sending PM.
I ordered as follows
1. CRC PCBs- 70 nos. (specs-104x 147mm, 2.4 mm thick, 35um, HASL, green mask, price 6.5 usd a piece)- earlier it was 70um but same price
2. THT PCBs- 64 pairs (specs-32.5x 55mm, 2.4 mm thick, 35um, ENIG, green mask, price 3.5 usd PER pair) - earlier it was 70um but same price
3. SMD PCBs- 200 pairs (specs-30.48x 30mm, 1.6 mm thick, 70um, ENIG, green mask, price 2.5 usd PER pair) -earlier it was 2 USD same specs

please note following for Sr. 2.
The boardhouse no longer has 2.4mm and 70um material. so THT PCB are 35um. please note.
If someone requires only 70um in THT, then they will have to wait for the next order where I could order in 1.6mm thick, 70um ENIG.

The reason for delay is that I was trying to get a best price (2 rounds of negotiations) and also looking for material availability of 2.4mm thick in 70um for Sr. 2.. Alas the material is no longer available with boardhouse and no timeline of when it will be available.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the reply prasi, although I have not ordered any - you seem to be way short on the THT version. You might want to check on what has been ordered as at post #1419 - it is not clear as to whether you are supplying individual pcb's or pairs. - but the total is 164 or so. You seem to have the other 2 options covered with what you have ordered.

Let me make a proper google sheet and I will check again the requirements and order the shortfall.
the delivery for shortfall might be delayed a week or two but messaging, invoicing , packing and shipping also takes lot of my time.

Now that you point it, I have always sold THT and SMD rectifier PCBs in pairs, but I see some users have specifically mentioned pairs , where others have not.

Let's put everything in a google sheet and then people can adjust their requirements as pairs for rectifier pcbs.

Ok, here is a google sheet..
those who have subscribed, please check your quantities and types and edit if there needs some corrections.
once you are done that, please PM me your paypal email and complete postal address.

once PCB are delivered, I will start sending invoices and after payment, shipping will be done.
I will be updating the tracking numbers in the invoices itself , so you can go back to your paypal and check it there. I think paypal sends you a message if tracking info is updated.
pcbs can be tracked, in most cases till they are delivered, however some countries dont especially, canada, usa, australia and some more...

if any new subscribers want to add their requirements, I have kept a few rows blank at the bottom of the table. please dont overwrite on others entries.;). that will create a big mess.

I wont be ordering any more of CRC and SMD pcbs once they are fully subscribed, but for THT, as there appears to be a huge shortfall already, I am committed to fulfill and will be ordering more.

regards
Prasi

Google sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14FJ5xM7QBCxR0rPHfEmi-nnwz9iM9SgeB7qqEqfy9VM/edit?usp=sharing

Page 7 of the data sheet of the LT4320 (Voltage drop lower than 30mV).
Not sure how average current is related to the crest factor of a typical power amp supply though. I suppose it'll work with higher current peaks as long as the average is below the 8 amps and below the 120A the part can sustain.

Attachments

• 4320fb-1271125.pdf
    954.6 KB · Views: 63