• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Dear all,
I have some very good news to share with all of you.
Because of the ginormous quantity requirement, boardhouse has agreed reduced the prices.
SMD will now cost 1.8 USD per pair of PCBs
THT version will now cost USD 3.0 per pair.

Also I agreed for quantity increase to 288 panels to reduce the boardhouse wastage of bare FR-4. So a win-win situation for all.

Now , the increased quantity are available for sale , Please update your new requirements if any / OR for new members, add the end of list.

Once you type in new requirements, please hightlight the cells with your preferred color so that I come to know which requirements to update on my hard drive masterlist .

In case of any clarification required , please ask here or mail me prasipawar at gmail dot com

group list qty_new - Google Sheets

regards
Prasi

Last edited:
xrk971, Prasi thank you for info.
With this efficiency on so may levels there are realy no reason to go back to classic diode bridges except may be price.

Prasi, I made changes to SMD-8 pairs, THT-4 pairs.
But there are also a digit 8 on a first column.
Maybe its me misscliking something..

Hello Joimonf,
72 V max is the normal operating capability of the chip.
Considering mains variation in voltage and transformer no-load voltages, it is always better to design the psu so that the ratings are not exceeded for the chip as well as mosfets.

The page 2 of the datasheet says, absolute max voltage capacity is 80V for the chip.

Keeping this in mind, tvicol shared that it is better to have 80V Vds rating for mosfet.

Ofcourse, one may use lower voltage Mosfet, if and only if your transformer no load voltage+mains variation is never going to deliver anywhere near to the Vds of MOSFET.

regards
Prasi

Last edited: