LSA Signature 50 Speaker

Just bought a pair based off XRK's post and transparency. I hear Danny's subwoofers are areally good and he knows a lot about speakers, but sometimes I feel he's more intrested in playing some speaker guru character on YouTube then spitting facts. Can't wait to give them a listen.

Reactions: 1 user
I've been living with the LSA 50s and they're the real deal. The time put into the crossover and getting everything time aligned combined with the solid cabinet put you in a range of sound that would normally cost far into the thousands of dollars in my opinion. Think Wilson Audio ect. I would describe the sound as pleasing and high end. I have a pair of LRS and they don't quite preform the same spatial magic that those do, but the LRS lack bass and have a natural compression which can be really pleasing in some cases and harsh in others. The LSA 50's on the other hand make everything sound good. The bass is for real, I'm thinking of adding a fast subwoofer to really get the room pressuried :). Great work.

Reactions: 1 users
X, I last spoke with you a little on the RS225/small Scan full range. I continue to enjoy them but I did not realize how your work has taken off. I am so glad to see your success. I had problems with my login so I stopped coming to the site. I admire the work you have done and wish you continued success. Howard

Reactions: 1 users
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Thank you, fishspeak!

I have the following commercially available speakers now:

LSA Signature 50
LSA Signature 60
LSA Signature 80
LSA Statement 100 (coming soon)
XSA Labs Vanguard
XRK Audio XSD dipole flat pack and XO kit

Soon to appear is a compact standmount TL that I designed for another company (to be announced).

Reactions: 1 user