• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lovoltech LU1014 Power Jfet Group Buy

My appologies for using this thread for a bit off-topic, but I think the audience of this thread is best suited for this.

I liked the LuDEF of Zen Mod very much and wanted to build one eventually, but the boards that ZM sells with the kits are not designed for the Universal Mounting for Lazy Guys used by the chassis of The Store. And, being one of these Lazies, I decided to learn KiCad and make my own LuDEF board for the UMS. The LU1014 adapter designed by JPS64 (that some lucky guys already have in their hands) was very handy for that as well, of course, so my board design is made for this adapter as well.

It was an exiting journey for me, and finaly I have 5 boards on my table (fabricated by AllPCB, 2oz copper, regular thing, nothing special, pictures attached). They cost me their weight in gold, I think. That always happen when you try something new with unknown shipping and customs procedures etc... (part of the learning).

I could not build and test them yet, as I do not have the parts (LU1014 with adapter on the way, Edcor PC600/600 ordered with delivery for X-mas, 2sk2145 to be bought and matched yet...) So, I cannot guarantee anything about it, even if I checked and re-checked everything hundreds of times on the screen. So, please be warned - it may turn out to be completely worthless!

Anyway, I wonder if there would be some brave men here who would be willing to risk some 15 EUR (board, packaging and shipping included) to get one of these and try them sooner than I am able to do that?

Please note that these boards, me being a Cheepo, are made for Edcor PC600/600 only (no Cinemag, no Jensen). And you will have to solder all SMD yourself.

I also would be happy to ship one board free of charge to someone (ZM himself? hm..) who would like to send me back a bunch of mached 2SK2145 (12-15 pcs.) :)

If you like taking risk, hurry up and send me a private message so that we do not spam this thread. Only 4 board available, unique, no group buys envisioned :)

Sincerely
- Alvis

Attachments

• IMG_2636.jpg
    IMG_2636.jpg
    922.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_2637.jpg
    IMG_2637.jpg
    578.7 KB · Views: 269
I received my package today. Thanks to Will for the extraordinary effort he's put nto the GB, to Papa for the generous donation of the devices and not forgetting everyone else who has made a contribution to this celebration of community.

I'll be saving the LU1014Ds for the forthcoming F3 GB boards.

Ray

Finally reached the last call stage!

Anyone interested in components, send me a PM. There are still some left.

Everyone on the spreadsheet with an email address, has been sent an invoice. The following member invoices are still unpaid or open-

badrisuper
Kokanee
ernesternest
bravi
coolnose
eagwok33
spiggs
fabre
TomTest
JohnLL
hanair
Albertii
Tombo56
Raimundas
shoemaker
baggerbole

If you missed the invoice and still want the items, PM me and I'll send another invoice to you.

If you're not interested anymore, no worries. I will not be sending another invoice to those on the list above, unless I hear back.

Good luck with the builds and thank to Papa!