Live Lab Hangout #1.1 Posted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Well boyz, I'm headed to the airport. My visit to Sea Ranch was just fantastic. In addition to getting to spend time with Nelson and Jill, I got to hang out a little with Wayne and Desmond. So, I hope you'll forgive me for not recording anything (or even getting pictures for that matter) because I was just so busy basking in the moment.

The guy who said 'never meet your heroes' never met Nelson Pass.

Signing off for now :)

http://www.src-el-main.com/SIT_web.pdf
There are not transconductance data, in specially designed for audio is possible to find this information.
I have many curves did by Jama member of the thf 51 we got together in our vfet fever one year ago and the curves show more transconductance than 180s, the clever in this devices are the rise time much fast and the resistance of 0.1Ω compared with other tokin. The other interesting is the µ factor by twice. The counter is the 5nF of capacitance but the sound in some tangible experiments was extremely bright and fast and the wide band in class A was over 100KHz

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Different curves on THF-51S

First...
Happy and prosperous new year to all.
Second...
It has been said that some types of 51s have been difficult to measure and/or give odd curve results. (1Y's and 1Z's possibly). What does this mean in practice with regard to applications for them ? Are they still usable and at what potential values ? (I have 6 numbered sequentially from the same trusted seller).
Thanks for the assistance.

Attachments

• THF-51S.jpg
    THF-51S.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 333
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.